ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 13

"Are you serious you're getting married?" The queen, Mrs Chankimha and also named Nun Seo In, Freen's mother asking freen makes freen glance to her grandmother too and saw how her grandmother stares to her as deep as ever. While her father who's also the king just look at them flatly.

The grandmother also seem to wait for her answer makes freen gulp a little and nod her head. "Yes. Im going to." Freen answer and that's make Billy chocked on his own saliva too when hearing this.

"What are you doing? You're not even told us?" Her mother ask makes freen quickly answer. "I was about to tell you, mother."

"When? When you walk down to the aisle?"

"No. After Im pick up a nice date with her?" Freen aswer blankly makes her mother face palming and hold her temple. God, can't freen be a little bit serious? Its making her head spinning when only thinking about freen.

"Billy. Tell them. What's others called me." Freen suddenly said that makes billy gasped and raise his eyebrows. "H-huh? R-right now? In front of—-"

"Yes, in front of my mother, the grandmother and my father." Freen answer and give a sign to billy to keep continue despite the 'awful' thing that they gonna tell them.

"Its infertile. Infertile that Prince freen can't get ——" Billy couldn't continue his word because of his nervousness in front of the respected king and queen, plus the grandmother themselves.

"That i can't get someone pregnant that why im not married. So, i need to prove to people that i'm not. Am i wrong?" Freen cut billy's words as that's making her mother gasped and mouth widened in shock.

"Then if you dont want people to talk, see someone else. Not the sister of your blind date." Mrs Nun said makes freen quickly put her finger on her own mouth making her mother shuts her words up. "No. It has to be her."

"Why? Why it has to be her?!"

"She's pretty. I have feelings for her." Freen smiles, showing her perfect teeth to her mother. Yes, just like how irin describe before, you guys knows that freen's mother is no way will backing down and it has to be her to win in every situations. Her words has to be a last words for everyone!

"Those feelings. Are they for a wrong reasons?" The grandmother suddenly ask makes freen furrowed her eyebrows hardly. "Wrong reasons?" She ask confusedly.

"Yes. I heard your company shares and stocks decreasing recently. And that woman come from Armstrong Group. They have loads of cash. Is that the reason?" The grandmother ask makes freen sighing out of disbelief.

"If you're having a hard time at your company. Just coming back and quit."