ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 73

For rebecca, the company was processing so well, and its also because of the help from freen. Rebecca already build a new department, and she proceed to make a new gallery specials for herself, and that's because of freen who always support her to do that.

Everythings is going so well, and rebecca couldn't denied that she slowly enjoy being in this industry, combo with being an artist, painting during her leisure time. The arts that she make will be display at the department and gallery under this company. That's when she started becoming a professional artist, and everyone knows her for her amazing skills and beautiful painting. Rebecca couldn't ask for more, and this is the happiness that she found after years.

But of course, opposite to her happiness, there are persons that annoyed and frustrated seeing her success. Its none other than her mother and her sister.

As the sun dipped low on the horizon, casting long shadows across the mansion's grounds, Rebecca coming back from working and suddenly she bumped onto someone that she wish she didn't meet.

"Rebecca! Bec... Please.." Non shout when rebecca walking and passing him coldly. Hearing that, rebecca turn around and glares to him deeply. "What more non?!" She said, cold and her eyes gazing to him sharply. She's not giving him any sympathy anymore.

"Did Orn really want to get marry, rebecca?" The tension crackled in the air between Rebecca and Non. The evening breeze stirred the leaves, adding a sense of urgency to their conversation.

Rebecca's eyes narrowed at Non's question, her annoyance evident in her glare. She stood tall and defiant, her posture reflecting her frustration with the situation. Non, on the other hand, appeared anxious and unsettled, his voice betraying his disappointment.

"Yes, she did. Is it good being left by your loved one?" Rebecca ask, sarcastically and non knows rebecca is saying that to him. Rebecca's words were tinged with satisfaction, her voice cutting through the air like a knife. Non winced at the sharpness of her retort, the pain evident in his eyes.

"I... I don't know what to say. I never expected her to move that quickly." Non mutters, head low down out of disappointment.

"Well, sometimes life doesn't go as planned. Maybe it's karma." Rebecca smirking, as she turn and walk away to get inside the mansion, but that's not stopping there.

Rebecca's hand recoiled slightly as Non's gripping her hand, his touch a stark contrast to the cool evening air. His eyes, once filled with warmth and affection, now bore the weight of disappointment and longing.

"You wouldn't invite me in?" Non's voice trembled with uncertainty, his gaze searching Rebecca's face for any sign of compassion. He somehow hope, he didn't do what passed. Rebecca is lovely, how can he missed this?

Caught off guard by the raw emotion in his voice, Rebecca hesitated, her heart torn between empathy and resentment. She glanced over her shoulder at the imposing facade of the mansion, feeling the weight of her decision pressing down on her.

"Fine. Come in," Rebecca relented, her voice tinged with resignation as she pushed the door open wider, allowing Non to step inside.

As Non crossed the threshold, his eyes swept over the opulent interior of the mansion, the grandeur of the surroundings juxtaposed against the heaviness in his heart. Despite the tension that lingered between them, there was a sense of familiarity in the air, a reminder of the bond they once shared.