ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 114

Rebecca stood at the doorway of Irin's house, her heart heavy with anxious and anticipation. She hesitated for a moment before knocking gently, unsure of what she would find on the other side.

The door swung open, revealing Irin's tired yet welcoming smile. "Hey, Becca," she greeted, her voice tinged with worries and nervousness.

"Hey, Irin," Rebecca replied, stepping inside and immediately noticing the somber atmosphere of the house. It was clear that something was weighing heavily on Irin's mind, and Rebecca's flustered only deepened. Actually, they're both in the same situation.

As they settled into the room, Rebecca and Irin sat side by side on the edge of the bed. Irin slowly taking the plastic bag and taking out something from it, giving one to rebecca. With that, their hands trembling slightly as they holds the two pregnancy test. The bedroom was quiet, the only sound the faint ticking of the clock on the wall.

"Are you ready for this?" Rebecca asked softly, her voice filled with a mixture of hope and anxiety.

Irin nodded, her expression tense as she carefully removed the caps from the pregnancy test kits. They had been waiting for this moment for what felt like an eternity, and now that it was finally here, the anticipation was almost unbearable.

Yes. Irin is expecting to pregnant too. After calling rebecca and told her about her relationship with noey this past 2-3 weeks, and how irin keep felt like to throwing up, rebecca felt a twisted of excitement in her stomach when hearing about it. So, that's why they planned to do this pregnancy test together.

Taking a deep breath, they both followed the instructions on the test kits, placing them carefully on the bathroom counter and setting the timer. Then they returned to the bedroom, sitting in nervous silence as they waited for the results.

Minutes passed like hours, each second feeling like an eternity as they held their breaths, their hearts pounding in their chests. Finally, the timer beeped, signaling that it was time to check the tests.

Rebecca and Irin exchanged a nervous glance before slowly rising to their feet and making their way to the bathroom. With shaking hands, they picked up the tests and both of them closed their eyes tightly.

"What should we do if both of us are positive, Irin?" Rebecca's voice quivered with excitement and nervousness, her fingers tightly gripping the pregnancy test.

Irin, who always joking despite this tense and nervous moments, suddenly said. "We could do a baby shopping together!" Irin chuckled nervously, attempting to lighten the mood.

Rebecca managed a shaky laugh, her other hand then gripping irin's hand tightly. "Okay, one... Two... Three!" They counted down together, their voices trembling with anticipation.

And when they finally opened their eyes, the room seemed to hold its breath, waiting for the life-altering revelation that lay before them. And then, in a moment that felt like a lifetime, they saw it: two faint lines appearing on each test, confirming what they had been hoping and praying for.

"Re-rebecca.."

"Irin!!"

Tears welled up in their eyes as they turn to looked at each other, their expressions a mixture of joy, disbelief, and overwhelming gratitude. They hugged each other tightly, their hearts overflowing with love and happiness. "We are pregnant!!!" The screams, and the tears started to wetting down their cheeks, crying and sobbing their hearts out.

"We are pregnant!!" Irin cried too, but she was chuckled while tightly gripping and hugging rebecca, their whole body shaking after this news. Gosh. Broking their hug, they stares to each other for a second and burst into a loud laugh. "Let me look." Rebecca said and taking irin's pregnancy test while irin also taking rebecca's.

"1-2 weeks." Rebecca mutters, adoring how irin's pregnancy test written beautifully. "And yours 6-7 weeks!" Irin said in shocked, looking up to rebecca with her eyebrows raised. Rebecca gulped, her cheeks flushing red out of embarrassment.

"Its already so long! How can you're not doing pregnancy test?! Gosh, rebecca!" Irin groaned, facepalming herself. Rebecca chuckle, and flashing her awkward grin. "I-i n-notice this! But.. i was to scared to do. And last night..." Rebecca's words trail off making irin once again look at her curiously "Last night what?!"

"L-last night i.. i and f-freen.. uhm. Yeah you know. So im getting so worried. That's w-why i... called for you." Rebecca said, stutters and slightly hide her face out of shyness. Irin's eyes squinting, looking towards rebecca teasingly. "I see.... someone's got a good reward last night huh?!"

"Irin!!! Stop it okay. Stop teasing me." Rebecca slap her arm, making irin chuckled before rebecca suddenly grabbing her and pull her out of the bathroom. "what should I do to tell freen? And you? What should you do?" rebecca ask nervously as irin sighing and nervously thinking too.

"Right.. Rebecca...." Irin suddenly look at her, her lips pouting and gripping rebecca's hand tightly. "What if noey dont like this? We're not married, but... i.. pregnant. What if she will leave me after this? What if..."

"Hey." Rebecca quickly cut noey's words, she look at irin softly. Yes. Exactly, she know how irin is feeling and thinking right now. Because she did think the same too. "Everything will be okay. Lets trust them. Noey is freen's friends, and we both know how they are. Okay?" Rebecca said with little smiles, as irin slowly nod and humming.

"What important is....... we will have a child together!!!" Rebecca said happily and that's make irin laughing amd happily cheering too. In that moment, they knew that their lives would never be the same again. And as they held each other close, they knew that they were ready to face whatever the future held, together. From they are friends and only a little girl, now it change to a future mommy, and someone's wife.