ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 107

A week had passed. Freen had been battling on and off fever for the past week. Despite her best efforts to push through, the fever persisted, leaving her feeling weak and exhausted. Each day seemed to blur into the next as she struggled to maintain her composure while dealing with the relentless illness.

Rebecca also still didn't move in yet into their home which make freen always coming back to the palace, whining and clinging onto her mother and grandmother instead. Today is also the same, freen coming to the palace and right now sleeping on the grandmother's lap with a little whine.

"Grand-mother... whe-when will rebecca moving in with me..." Freen said weakly with a little pout, slowly turn to see grandmother who look down to her and stroking her hair softly. "She will, dont worry. I heard tomorrow is the first day for rebecca at the Armstrong Group?" The grandmother said makes freen's eyes widened, as she quickly wake up from her sleep. She sit up, looking towards the grandmother in shock.

"Really?! where did grandmother know?"

"Of course Mr Armstrong told me. We're business partners right?" The grandmother said making freen's eyes widened more as she quickly grabbing her jacket, wanting to stood up and go to rebecca but grandmother quickly grab her wrist, shooking her head. "No no no."

Freen frown and stomping her feet "argh why!! Grandmother... freen want to meet becca.." Freen started to sniffing and she was about to cry making grandmother a little shock. What's wrong with this woman huh?!

The grandmother quickly pull her into a hug, rubbing her back softly with a tint smile plastered on her lips "I know.. tomorrow okay? Tomorrow you can go to visit her and congratulate her. Today rebecca must be busy, plus, you're still not well. Staying here for tonight okay?" Grandmother softly said making freen slowly gaping her body from the hug, and staring to grandmother with a pout. Her eyes was glassy and filled with tears.

"I-i can't grandmother... i always sleep in rebecca's bed at home. I can't sleep if im not smelling her scents." Freen said, lowing her head out of embarrassment yet sadness. The grandmother's lips curled to a wide smile as she then pinch freen's cheek making freen hissing in pain "eee you're so cute?! When are you becoming this cute?!"

Grandmother said making freen flashing her teeth, grinning. "When with rebecca." The replied makes the grandmother chuckled and shook her head. With that, the grandmother knows that this freen is down bad for rebecca, her own wife. All the things that get out from freen's mouth is always about rebecca. Rebecca rebecca and rebecca.

At the other side, Rebecca's delicate fingers clutched the cool porcelain edge of the sink, her knuckles whitening with the intensity of her grip. A tremor ran through her slender frame as she leaned over the basin, her chest heaving with each convulsive retch. The harsh fluorescent light above cast a stark illumination on her pale features, accentuating the sheen of sweat on her forehead and the anguish in her eyes

With a low groan, she bowed her head further, her long hair cascading around her face like a veil. The sound of her labored breathing mingled with the rhythmic splashes of vomit hitting the water below, creating a dissonant symphony of suffering. Each wave of nausea seemed to wrench her very soul, leaving her feeling hollow and depleted.

Rebecca's stomach clenched in protest as she fought against the relentless urge to vomit, her body betraying her with each painful heave. Tears welled in her eyes, blurring her vision as she struggled to find solace in the midst of her torment. In that solitary moment of despair, she felt utterly alone, grappling with the merciless grip of illness that threatened to consume her whole.

She keep vomitting, until she pressed her back against the bathroom wall, wiping her mouth exhaustedly.

"Rebecca??? What's wrong?!" Mr Armstrong suddenly run to her, holding and helping her out from the toilet. With a little sigh, they slowly reach the couch and sitting down on it. "I had a little upset stomach, father." Rebecca mutters, making Mr Armstrong rub her nape a little and sighing worriedly.

"What's wrong? You had a food poisoning?"

Rebecca's heart was already beating, the thought of something else is dominating her. She can't help but to be anxious, and she slowly lift up her face, looking to her father. The worries clearly written on rebecca's face, making Mr Armstrong softly look at her and keep calming her down. "I... I didn't had my period this month, father..." Rebecca said, shaking and stuttering and those words makes Mr Armstrong raise his eyebrows more.

"Wh-what if...what if i-i pregnant?" Rebecca continue, she gulping hardly while still looking onto her father restlessly. Mr Armstrong's lips curled to a thin smile, the those smile slowly change to a wide smile with his eyes seem sparkles out of excitement. "Then isn't it good? I will have a grandchild then!" He said excitedly making rebecca's cheek flushing hard, yet her heart was pounding terribly.

Everythings make she overthinking. What if she really pregnant? Then? Does she already ready to become a mother? Does freen already ready to become a father? Will freen happy? What it freen didn't like this?

She can't help but to think everything. And that's making she more restless and worried. She's flustered.

"Father, then... actually freen was asking me to move in with her again. Is that okay with you?" Rebecca suddenly said, looking onto her father softly, but somehow, her hand was rubbing her stomach gently. Mr Armstrong's eyes widened as he immediately nodding and eagerly asnwer with excitement. "Of course! Of course i am, rebecca. Go. Just go and move in. Freen is your husband. You should've stay with her from the start. Its your responsibility to taking care of freen. Freen's foods, drinks, clothes, and yeah freen. You're her wife, rebecca."

Mr Armstrong said that softly, slowly caressing rebecca's cheeks with a tint smile plastered on his lips. Unknowingly, rebecca's eyes teary, as she totally forgot that she had a responsibility. She's ego, and she admit it. She should have standing beside freen, supporting and preapring everything that freen's needs. But, she? Here she is, keep following her ego despite her husband already comforting and couraging her. Uh.

"I got it, father." Rebecca suddenly leaning and hugging her father, slightly sniffing but her lips curling a tint smile. "I will come back here always, or you can go and visit us, okay? Promise?"

"I promise." Mr. Armstrong replied, smiling widely and excitedly, slowly rubbing and stroking his one and only daughter's hair. God... this is how it feels to be complete?

And if this news is true, they finally had a little kid who will cries in this home! And Mr Armstrong will had the most cute, gorgeous or handsome grandchild!