ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7

Time skipped to the evening, as rebecca right now at the cafe facing Irin, her bestfriend who's also her soulmate from her highschool until now. Irin knows everything about her, and rebecca relief when she know that she had irin, her forever friend that never once look down or used her.

"So, to summarize what you just told, Non is in love with another woman, and that's woman is Orn? Your sister?! That's why you call off the wedding?!!" Irin ask in shock, as rebecca calmly sip her orange juices and nod her head.

"What??!! Crazy! This is crazy! Huh! How can you're so calm?!" Irin ask and stares to her in disbelief. Rebecca put down her drink as she stares to irin and chuckled.

"And how can you're the one that freaking out?" Rebecca ask makes irin gasped. "What?"

"Huh.... You're a lawyer, irin. Its not that someone is die, being kidnap or what. Its just my wedding that being cancel. That's nothing." Rebecca said with a sigh makes irin grumpily sigh too and stares to her in disbelief.

"Right.. Its not that someone is die. Right? And what is it?! You call me only to talk about this?!" Irin ask makes rebecca chuckled and shook her head. "As expected. You're waiting for a good gossips right? You're really a gossip experts." Rebecca groaned and rolled her eyes which makes irin laugh a little.

But suddenly, irin stop laughing and look to rebecca with a little pout. "wait. But.. are you sure you're okay?"

"Why? You see im not okay?" Rebecca ask with a little chuckled.

"I dont know. Im just saying because your hearts might be broken." Irin said, still with her little pout and she know so well that rebecca is always hide and hold it by herself. When heard that, rebecca's face quickly switched as she sighing out loud and just humming a little.

"So, should i introduce you to a good doctor? Psychology doctor? Or love doctor?" Irin said, having a thought to joke around but what's make she shock next is, rebecca quickly fix her position and eagerly stare to her.

"Yes! Please connect me"

"Really?! A doctor?!" Irin ask in disbelief. Rebecca slightly smiling and shook her head. "No. Your cousin. Freen Sarocha."

Rebecca said that. When rebecca said that, irin was shock and chuckled awkwardly. "What? P'freen? She's not a doctor, she's a CEO——-" Before she could finish her words, irin's mind suddenly become genius as she connected the dot makes her mouth numb and she stares to rebecca in shock and in disbelief once again.

"Hold on..." Irin mumbles, her eyes widened towards rebecca. "No. God. This is melodrama! This is revenge drama! Freen sarocha is your sister's blind date—-"