ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 91

After the intense fight, the grandmother asked them to gather and make a proper discussion. All of them. And actually freen didn't want this and want to quickly go back home, but the grandmother insisted so that they could clear this problems immediately.

"Apo, Freen. We're sorry, okay? If we're not treating both of you like that, you guys might not end up like this." The grandmother said, making their both father and mother humming and nodding. "Yes, we're sorry, okay? Freen. Apo. We should not like this. Plus, you guys should not like this. You guys are siblings. The only heirs of our position." Their father said.

Freen only coldly look at them, jaw still clenched hardly while apo keep looking away, admit that this is part of his fault too.

"I didn't even care about the heir. What i want is rebecca. Apo can get everything he want." Freen suddenly said, making all of them looking towards her as apo raising his eyebrows out of shock too.

Taking out a envelope from her pocket, freen push the envelope onto the table. "This is Noah's DNA report. And i think everyone here knows he's not my son." Freen said making Apo gulped. "Its your son, Apo. If you wont marry Nita, atleast be responsible to your child. Im not gonna taking care of him anymore, i need rebecca in my life." Freen said, her eyes and mind flashing the way rebecca said how she was like 'borrowing' freen from someone else.

With a little shake of her head, she knows, at the exact moment, she really need rebecca and right now she make a really good decision. Apo was a little nervous, as their family look at him to see his reaction but before he could answer of that, freen suddenly stood up from her seat.

"I wont fight with you, and i dont even want to fight with you all this time. You're my brother and i even wish i had a lovely brother like anyone else out there. I couldn't hate you like how you imagined. About other problems, i will handle it, but please, please. I beg you, please dont be like this. Im broking. And i know you too." Freen said, a little soft but her voices was shaking and cracking, with her eyes avoiding away from apo's face.

Freen turning around and started to walk out from the palace. "You can take everything, but not my rebecca." Freen shouted with a little smile, and with a blink of eye, her figure disappeared from their sight.

Apo sighing out loud, closing his eyes for a second and then staring to the brown envelope that freen placed on the table. "I was a jerk, freen is right." He mutters to himself not knowing that the others is hearing, making the grandmother and the two parents sighing in relief. They hope. They really hope that this war between this two siblings will end soon.

And they know, how hard and rough their relationship were, they're a siblings that would never separated. Slowly, everything change in a blink of eye. This is a good thing, right?