ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 127

The next day, As the couple emerged from the grand entrance of their stately mansion, the morning sun cast a golden hue over the sprawling estate, lending an air of regality to the scene. Freen's brow furrowed in perplexity as their parent's usual driver, Alex, greeted them with a respectful bow.

"Morning, prince, princess." He said, with smiles.

"Why are you here, Alex?" Freen's voice cut through the crisp morning air, laden with curiosity and a hint of concern.

Alex, standing tall and composed, met Freen's gaze with a calm demeanor, his eyes reflecting a sense of duty. "The king requested my presence to drive both of you to Ms. Noey's hometown, Prince. Since the queen noticed you're not having a proper sleep these days." he explained, his words carrying a weight of responsibility.

Rebecca, standing close to Freen, felt a pang of guilt at the mention of Freen's recent sleep troubles. She clutched Freen's arm tighter, her expression reflecting a mixture of remorse and concern.

Freen's family, obviously observing freen and rebecca that much until they know freen was having a hard time and responsibility as a husband and daddy.

Freen's next question betrayed her underlying worry. "And who will drive them to the hometown?" she asked, her voice tinged with apprehension, her grip on Rebecca's hand tightening instinctively.

With a hint of humility, Alex disclosed the change in plans. "Mr. Billy has volunteered. He's better suited to handle larger vehicles," he admitted, a faint smile playing on his lips. Yes, they're going with larger car since they're many peoples will go there with freen's family. Including Rebecca's father.

Though hesitant, Freen reluctantly accepted the arrangement. "Alright, let's go," she conceded.

As the car rolled along the winding roads towards Noey's hometown, Rebecca drifted in and out of sleep, her head resting gently on Freen's shoulder. Despite the occasional bouts of nausea that prompted brief stops by the roadside, Rebecca clung to Freen with unwavering trust and reliance.

The journey stretched on for what felt like an eternity, its like 4 hours from their mansion, yet anticipation bubbled within Rebecca's slumbering form. Her excitement for Irin's impending wedding lent an air of joy to the otherwise tedious journey.

They will stay there for some days, until irin's wedding day held. And yes, noey and irin had booked some villa for the guest to stay, and guess what? Its noey family's villa. So freen guess... everyone will be there? Including noey's cousins and big family.

As the car pressed on towards their destination, Freen couldn't shake the sense of anticipation that hung in the air, mingling with the rhythmic hum of the engine and the gentle sway of the car. A new chapter awaited them in Noey's hometown, and Freen couldn't wait to see what adventures lay ahead.

Freen can't help but to feel proud towards her own best friend. Noey is getting married, after knowing her for so long and she's actually a playwoman, right now freen can't believe noey is going to married, and the same as her, she's gonna be a daddy too. God. This is so excited.

After this... Its gonna be billy! And then boom! They all already married! And lets just wait for heng and nam then billy got their children. Freen sure their relationships will getting stronger day by day in this big family of friends.

After for some hours, they finally arrived and parked in front of the villa. Freen could see so many peoples that already gathered around the villa, as freen slowly wake rebecca up.

Rebecca groaned and stretch her body and as Freen stepped out of the car, she went to the car's trunk to pick up their bags, and with that, a chorus of excited voices greeted her, and Rebecca's curiosity piqued at the sight of the group of three girls rushing towards her husband. "P'Freen!!!"

With furrowed brows, she observed their enthusiastic approach, noting Freen's sudden tension. They enveloped Freen in hugs and exclamations, leaving her momentarily flustered and unsure how to respond. Rebecca watched the scene unfold, a faint twinge of jealousy stirring in her heart as she observed the familiarity between Freen and the girls.

"P'freen! We're not seeing p'freen for so long!" one of the girls exclaimed, their voices bubbling with excitement as they clamored around Freen, clinging to her arms. Freen froze in place, her eyes wide with surprise, her grip on her cloth bags tightening reflexively.

Freen's normally composed demeanor momentarily faltering as she found herself at the center of their attention. The girls seemed genuinely thrilled to see her, their laughter and chatter creating a lively atmosphere around them. Freen, though appreciative of their warmth, couldn't help but feel a bit overwhelmed by the sudden rush of affection.

Rebecca, stepping out from the car and standing a few steps away, observed the interaction with a mixture of curiosity and unease.

"P'freen p'freen! Auch, you're so handsome as always. Why p'freen not coming with P'noey before this?"

"God, P'freen is much more goodlooking!"

"Hey! Phi is busy! That's why. P'freen. Lets swimming in the pool!" The girls started to said various things, compliments and what important is still clinging to freen's arms.

Freen glancing to rebecca and she could see how rebecca was tense up, as rebecca suddenly rolled her eyes, and immediately walking away, leaving freen stunned. "Bec...Baby!" Freen called for her, but nah, there is no answer anymore.

Glancing to backwards, the girls furrowed their eyebrows and look at freen again. "Oh that's p'freen's girlfriend? Or what?"

"She's my wife, girls." Freen said, slightly pulling her arms to make the girls not holding her but, the girls when hearing that, they are just shock for a minute.

"What? Wife? Whatever. Just let her phi! Lets go! We have many activities to do!! We miss you so much!" The girls said, pulling freen and one of them took the bag to placed it somewhere before they really pulling freen away. Yeah, they're actually Noey's cousins. And yes, freen know them so well. Freen always coming and meeting noey's cousins and big family before since freen is really close to noey.

But, not this one and two years. Freen was so busy and there's so many things happened to visit noey and her big family. But still, this is what will happened. Freen is famous among noey's big family especially the girls and freen knows, she is fucked up.

Really really fucked up .