ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 134

"Baby.. auch please!" Freen cries and when they arrived at the car, Nam, Irin and Rebecca letting go their husband's ears and glares to them deeply. Heng, Noey and Freen lined up in front of them while rubbing their own ears that already turned red.

"Can you become self aware and conscious?!! YOU'RE GONNA BE A DADDY, NOEY??!!" Irin shouted, scolding noey making she shrink on her place and look down, and its just the same as others. Its like one people scolding - three people scared.

"RIGHT??!! YOU'RE AN OLDIE ESPECIALLY FREEN SAROCHA! PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS ! ITS JUST ME WHO STILL COULD ACCEPT YOU DESPITE YOUR AGE!"Rebecca scold again, making freen, heng and noey flinched. They were so afraid, letting their head down and not brave enough to stares to their wife's eyes.

"But freen is good looking, everyone will want her—-"

"HENGG??!!!" Nam shout, cutting heng's words and heng quickly flinched and look down again, body's trembling out of scared.

"ITS JUST THE SAME OKAY??!! EVERYONE WANT YOU GUYS OR WHATEVER IT IS, BUT STILL, YOU GUYS ARE OLD AND WILL BECOME SOMEONE'S DADDY! YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED!" Nam shout, as heng, noey and freen slowly nod their head.

"B-but w-we.. i-i didn't want to go there! Billy was the one that want to meet the girls, and heng too!" Freen suddenly said, lift up her head and point her fingers to heng. Noey and heng then lift up their head too, as noey quickly nod her head "Right!! Heng and Billy! Billy want it! I already refuse to go!"

"What??! Me??! Im not!!! I dont want okay!" Heng shout, and they started to fighting against each others.

"STOP IT!!" Nam shout, her arms crossed against her chest as with the shout the three husbands immediately stay silent and look at them timidly. They are so timid and its looks like they were being confronted by a monster. Nah, this is worse than a monster. Their wifey is worse than a monster when they're mad!

"Right now, Get inside the car and wait for billy, then send us back to the villa! But we are not gonna forget this. Not now." Rebecca said firmly making the three nod their head and freen quickly open the car's door for rebecca. Not forget about heng and noey, they also did the same as if they want to 'Take their wife's heart' again.

"G-get in, my gorgeous love." Freen said with a little awkward grin, as rebecca glares to her and rolled her eyes for a second before getting inside the car. With that, after all of this, they head back to their villa again, with the girls were terribly silent.

People said, The silence is meaning something else. Something that much more louder than noise. Because of that, freen, noey and heng can't keep their cool. They will keep glancing to each other, and keep glancing to their own wife.

Gosh. The air is not so good huh?

Arriving at the villa again, they immediately going out and running to open the door for their own wife, making freen and heng pushing each other to compete whose the one will got to open the door. "Gosh, heng!!" Freen groaned and push him, making heng stumble backwards, before grabbing the door's handle.

"Shit freen! Fuck!"

"I got it first!" Freen stick out her tongue and slowly open the car's door, giving a way for rebecca to step out from the car. "Let me help you, baby." Freen give rebecca her hand, but rebecca just rolled her eyes and push it away, didn't even accept her hand. That's making freen gasped while heng laughing out loud "Serve you right!!"

Nam then stepping out too, as rebecca immediately walking away, grabbing onto nam's arm. "Lets go P'nam." She said, as the three of them walking away, making noey who also trying to persuade irin just now slowly approaching freen and heng again.

"Gosh... Its a failure." Noey mumbles, indicating on how her persuade actions is not gonna work this time. Freen and heng then sighing too. "We're done. Fuck. This is billy's fault." Freen mumbles, as heng then grabbing freen and noey, pointing his hand towards a direction.

"There!!! that's fucking motherfucker!" Heng shout, pointing towards billy who grinning and walking towards them. With their deep glares, billy's step suddenly stop from stepping more as he immediately felt like he was in trouble. "Fuck fuck!!" Billy cursed, he then quickly turning around, running away, making the three groaned and shouting out of annoyed

"FUCK BILLY!!!"

"DONT FUCKING RUN!"

"FUCKING BASTARD!!! COME HERE!! YOU ARE THE REASONS!!"

They shouts, as freen, heng and noey right now running, catching billy from behind around the villa, and that sight of them making the girls chuckled.

"Look at them. Gosh, like a little child." Irin chuckled, shooking her head.

Nam also laughing and shooking her head "Right, look at freen. She's never that happy before."

With that, a little smiles plastered on rebecca's lips. Her eyes stucks on freen's figure who is running and catching billy, grabbing him and jokingly punch him on the stomach makes rebecca found freen and her friends so cute. God, how can freen being this perfect?

So good looking, handsome, cute, charismatic, charming, firm, Sweet, romantic, and everything.

Luckily, she's my husband.