ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 42

The sun began its slow ascent, casting a warm, golden glow across the landscape, painting the sky in hues of pink and orange.In the quiet stillness of the morning, the air was crisp and invigorating, carrying with it the promise of a new day. Birds chirped joyfully, their melodious songs filling the air with a sense of renewal and possibility.

As the sun continued to rise, its gentle rays illuminated the world with a soft, golden light, breathing life into the sleepy surroundings. Shadows danced playfully across the ground, as if celebrating the arrival of a new day.In the distance, the hustle and bustle of daily life began to stir, as people emerged from their homes to greet the morning. The world seemed to awaken with a sense of anticipation, as if brimming with the potential for adventure and discovery.

Freen's heart sank as she received yet another dose of cold treatment from Rebecca, her disappointment evident in the way her shoulders slumped in resignation. "Wo, you're not even cooking for me?" she questioned, her voice tinged with a hint of hurt. But for rebecca, that's always freen's acting. Didn't she know that she actually real?

But Rebecca's response was as cutting as ever, her words laced with bitterness. "Ask your ex-wife," she retorted, her tone icy as she rose from the table and began to clean up, her movements brisk and efficient.

As Rebecca walked away, leaving Freen alone with her thoughts, a heavy sigh escaped Freen's lips. She watched in silence as Rebecca's figure disappeared from view, a sense of loneliness settling over her like a heavy shroud. But she continue her day with preparing a breakfast by her own hands.

At the other side, Rebecca's footsteps were light as she made her way towards the beach, the sand warm beneath her feet. With each step, she felt a weight lifting from her shoulders, replaced by a sense of calm and tranquility.

As she reached the edge of the shore, she paused, allowing the gentle lapping of the waves to wash over her. The sound was soothing, a comforting melody that seemed to resonate deep within her soul.

Closing her eyes, Rebecca tilted her face towards the sky, letting the morning sun bathe her in its golden glow. The warmth of its rays enveloped her like a gentle embrace, chasing away the remnants of tension and worry that had lingered within her.

In that moment, with the sun shining down upon her, Rebecca felt a sense of peace wash over her like a gentle tide. The world seemed to stand still, wrapped in the quiet serenity of the morning. This is always her favourite. The beach and the silence of happiness.

With a contented sigh, Rebecca allowed herself to relax completely, savoring the simple beauty of the moment. For in that fleeting instant, all was right with the world, and she was grateful for the gift of another day.

As Rebecca basked in the gentle warmth of the morning sun on the beach, a sudden voice shattered the tranquil atmosphere. "Hi." The voices sounds behind her. Startled, she turned her head to find herself met with a pair of unfamiliar eyes—a man, wearing a plain T-shirt and sporting a faint smile, was making his way towards her.

"Uh, hi," Rebecca greeted hesitantly, her smile mirroring the man's as he took a seat beside her, invading her personal space without invitation.

"What are you doing here? Are you having a trip? Holiday?" the man inquired, his tone friendly but tinged with curiosity.