ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 21

The day slipped away as swiftly as a gentle breeze, its passage marked by fleeting moments and fleeting impressions. From the first light of dawn, when the world awoke with a soft sigh, to the fading hues of twilight painting the sky in delicate pastels, time seemed to flow effortlessly, carrying with it the ebb and flow of life's rhythms.

In the golden light of the afternoon, Rebecca stepped into her favorite café, the familiar aroma of freshly brewed coffee embracing her like an old friend. As she approached their usual table, her eyes lit up at the sight of Irin, her faithful companion, already seated with a radiant smile.

Their meetings at the café had become a cherished ritual, a sanctuary where they could share their innermost thoughts and concerns without reservation. For Rebecca, there was no one who understood her quite like Irin. Together, they navigated life's ups and downs with unwavering support and camaraderie.

Settling into their seats, the conversation flowed effortlessly, as if no time had passed since their last meeting. Yet, today's topic weighed heavier than usual—the impending marriage with Freen Sarocha Chankimha.

As they sipped their drinks and exchanged thoughts, Rebecca found solace in Irin's presence, her wisdom and empathy providing a comforting anchor amidst the uncertainty of the future. In the warmth of the café, enveloped by the familiar buzz of conversation and clinking of cups, Rebecca knew that no matter what lay ahead, she could always count on Irin to be by her side, guiding her through life's twists and turns with unwavering friendship and understanding.

"So, how is it?" Irin ask makes rebecca put down her cup and slightly smiling.

"Im here to ask for a teacher which is YOU to tell me if there's any way to get the approval from the majesty family." Rebecca said makes irin gasped and laughed but that laugh turn to a scary shudder.

"Gosh rebecca... You're really in this huh? Are you sure? I thought you'd move on and give up."

Rebecca scoffed and shook her head with a proud smirk. "I'd signing a contract with freen and the business is still going on. So here i am, on the way to get my last step." Rebecca said excitedly makes irin sighing out loud and nod her head. She knows what rebecca means. Its no other than get her advices to get freen's family approval.

"Okay. Like this. People said, if we want to win on something, we should focusing on the biggest opponent." Irin said seriously while sipping her drinks again.

"What do you mean?"

"What i mean is... You should focus on the biggest opponent and biggest influencer in the family. And who is it? Of course, its my auntie, The Majesty and the queen, Who's also freen's mother." Irin said makes rebecca gulped down her saliva a little and focusing her attention on irin more.

"H-how?"

Irin smiles and pull her chair closer to rebecca as she even moving her head forward closer to her as if this is very important matters to talk. "the more you try to get her like you, the less she will. That's her motto. What i wanna say is, just be honest, be yourself and kinda expressing everythings that you felt at the moment. Conclusion, just be normal. Understand?" Irin ask makes rebecca slowly nod.

"Yes. But... how can i approach her first?" Rebecca ask and that's when irin smirking and proudly taking something from her handbag, and give it to rebecca a paper that's looking like a ticket or something.

"What—- Drawing and painting class?" Rebecca ask and averted her eyes towards irin again. Irin nod her head, still with her smirks. "Yeah, exactly. She's there, but for sure, this class is for VVIPs, and im sure, she will get shock once she know you. So behave."

Hearing that, rebecca sighing a little and stares to the ticket. Gosh, she's not into this, and especially involving herself with the highest class people. But... knowing that she have to do to get the approval, so she will. She will do anything to win some points and get Freen's mother's favour. She will win her.