ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 31

As Freen and Rebecca returned to the mansion after their wedding, the air hung heavy with unspoken tension. This was their first night together as husband and wife, yet the weight of the earlier chaos weighed heavily on Freen's mind, leaving her grappling for words to explain to Rebecca.

As they stepped into the dimly lit foyer, Freen hesitated, her heart heavy with the weight of her secrets. She longed to bridge the gap between them, to lay bare the truth and beg for Rebecca's forgiveness. But as she met her gaze, she saw the pain and betrayal reflected in her eyes, and her resolve faltered.

Silence stretched between them, thick and suffocating, as Freen struggled to find the right words. How could she explain the complexities of her past, the mistakes she had made, without further damaging their fragile bond? How could she make Rebecca understand this?

Freen stares onto how rebecca walk towards her room as she make a decision to follow her from behind. Freen approached Rebecca inside her room, her heart heavy with the weight of their unresolved issues. "Rebecca—"

"Whatever it is, it's not my problem," Rebecca cut in sharply, her voice tinged with bitterness as she continued unpacking her clothes. "What I know is I want to get this revenge done. That's all. And I hope you keep your promise to help me. Just like I know, the grandmother agreed to invest in your company, right? So that's a done deal for me."

Rebecca turned to face Freen, her eyes blazing with determination. "My revenge is still not done even though you got what you want. Let's keep this contract and marriage for one year. After that, we will divorce," she declared, her words leaving no room for negotiation.

Freen's heart sank as she absorbed Rebecca's words, the weight of her ultimatum settling heavily upon her. She longed to reach out to her, to plead for her understanding and forgiveness. But why freen felt like she need to explain this towards rebecca? Even though she know that one condition in this contract is two of them couldn't engage in their own personal matters.

Rebecca suddenly stood up, she turn around to facing freen as freen could see her eyes was clam, but having a sparks of hatred in there. "Just like you wrote in the contract, we can't be involved in each other's private life," Rebecca reiterated, her tone firm as she echoed the terms they had agreed upon. "So I hope you respect it, and so do I. Done. Let's forget about what happened and continue our lives separately, even though we live together."

Freen stares onto her, she sigh out loud and look onto rebecca with her eyebrows furrowed. "Then why you look so mad? Okay, i know this is wrong for me not telling you——"

"What? Me? Mad?" Rebecca pointing her finger towards herself and chuckled sarcastically. "Me mad? Over what happened? Fuck. You're so full of yourself. Do whatever you want. Your freaking EX WIFE, GIRLFRIEND or whatever it is, i dont care. That's not my problems." Rebecca scoffed bitterly and grabbing her things again to arrange in her room as freen just stares to her actions. At that moment, rebecca didn't know why her heart was firing like a campfire! Seriously. Is she that hateful over freen?

"Fine." Freen groaned, she quickly walked away, stompingn her feet to her own room as she slammed the door hardly. Freen grasp for her hair, and slumped down her body onto the mattress. "Fuck, she's really a fierce little kid." Freen mumbled and shook her head. We will see. We will see what happened more.

"Oldie. She think i care about this? Uh hell no." Rebecca mutters and take a sit on her bed, her mind immediately remember again what happened just now. Thinking about Freen's ex wife appearance and looks making rebecca scoffed. "Flirty oldie. No wonder her ex wife is looking like a slut." Rebecca groaned in annoyed. There. Once again, she didn't realise that she already bitterly hating over Nita.

How sexy nita looks, How nita stares to freen, how their tension is there as if they wanted to rip each other clothes. Fuck. Rebecca can't stop thinking about this. She grasped for the pillow and slump her face on it. "She even had a three years old kid! Fuck. Rebecca! You married with a widower!" Rebecca groaned, screaming against her pillow. Really. For the rest of her life, she never think to married with a widower. But right now... gosh.