ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 129

The atmosphere in the villa's living room was vibrant, filled with laughter and chatter as the members of Noey's family mingled together. Freen and Rebecca found themselves engaged in separate conversations with the older members of the family, exchanging stories and laughter over shared meals. Rebecca, nam and irin were with the older women while freen, noey, billy and heng were with the uncles and older men.

As the evening wore on, the living room buzzed with energy – children darted around, their laughter filling the air, while the adults savored their meals and engaged in lively discussions. It was a scene of familial warmth and camaraderie, a testament to the bonds that tied them all together.

As night fell, the conversations continued unabated, the villa's spacious living room providing the perfect setting for the gathering. Amidst the laughter and chatter, plans were made for the day ahead, including Rebecca and Irin's upcoming trip to pick up the wedding dress and make final fittings.

With the wedding just around the corner, anticipation hung in the air, adding an extra layer of excitement to the already joyous atmosphere. They were really enjoying the night, talking with each other till they didn't even budge when the mid night comes. Of course, they whole family of noey is not gathering for too long already, and with this chance, everything is going out to become a main topic.

"Hey." Noey suddenly hit freen's arm, as they obviously could notice how freen's mind was not there and freen's eyes was stucks towards rebecca who smiling and talking from afar. Freen then look at noey and the boys as she raise her eyebrows. "What?" She ask coldly.

"We was the one that should ask you that. What's wrong with that grumpy face?" Heng ask, indicating on how freen face was so cold, yet so compose, staring to her wife. "And those eyes! I could see where you stares okay!" He continue, making noey and billy chuckled.

Freen groaned and sigh deeply while running her fingers through her hair. "Rebecca sulking on me." Freen mutters slowly, and that's words makes all of them look at her with a sigh. "But its my fault." Freen continue.

With that, a little hit landed on her arm again as freen flinched and look at noey who was the one that hit her more and more. "Stupid! Your wife is pregnant! You should've make it up quickly!" Noey said making billy nod his head.

"Yes freen. Never let she upset." He continue. With a sigh, freen nod her head and thinking very deeply on how to make it up with that grumpy little girl. "I will okay. I will." Freen said with groaned and she rest her back and mind was so struggling to think of an idea.

As the clock struck 1 AM, the gathering began to disperse, signaling the end of the night's festivities. Rebecca made her way to her room, a mix of exhaustion and lingering frustration weighing heavily on her shoulders. Freen followed closely behind, their footsteps echoing softly in the quiet hallway.

Upon reaching the door, Rebecca hesitated for a moment before swiftly entering her room, the click of the lock resounding through the stillness of the night. The sudden sound made her flinch, a fleeting moment of panic coursing through her as she turned to face whoever was behind her. But as her eyes met Freen's familiar face, her initial fear morphed into simmering anger yet relief.

Freen stood in the doorway, their expression a mix of remorse and apprehension, knowing all too well the storm that awaited them. Rebecca's features hardened as she glared at Freen, the events of the day replaying in her mind like a broken record. The tension between them crackled in the air, thick and palpable, as they stood facing each other.

Rebecca's anger burned bright, her frustration bubbling to the surface as she faced Freen, the weight of their unresolved conflict heavy in the space between them. Freen's heart sank at the sight of Rebecca's wrath, knowing that they had once again let their differences drive a wedge between them. She know rebecca is still mad and sulky, and she will do anything to persuade her wife again.

In the dim light of the room, the air hung heavy with unspoken words and lingering resentment, each moment stretching into eternity as they stood locked in a silent battle of wills. The night stretched on, the only sound the steady rhythm of their breathing, as they grappled with the aftermath of their tumultuous day.

"Baby im so——"

"Im taking night shower. You should do too." Rebecca said, and once again leaving freen before freen could even start the conversation of what happened this day. Freen want to say sorry, have a good closure and coming back good again but rebecca keep avoid her.

Freen sighing, as she just stares to that figure who disappear behind the bathroom door. Freen then walk towards the balcony, and waiting for rebecca like this makes her whole body hot. Seriously, she become flustered out of sudden. Please! She just need a word of forgiving from rebecca!

Out of flustered and nervous, freen lift up her shirt from her body, taking it off and throw it onto the bed, and she started to walk back and forth at the center of the room. Her teeth fidgeting against her nails, and her breath started to get quicker. God please, help me.