ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 74

In the dimly lit room, Non sat on the edge of his bed, his mind consumed by swirling thoughts. The contract paper lay crumpled in his hand, a tangible reminder of the secret he now held. With each passing moment, the weight of his decision grew heavier, and he found himself torn between telling orn about this, or just keeping silent.

As he stared at the phone in his hand, his finger hovered over the screen, hesitating for a while but thinking that maybe using this method he finally got orn's attention again, he finally pressing the contact number for Orn. The phone rang, each tone echoing loudly in the quiet room, and Non's heart pounded in his chest with each passing second.

On the other end of the line, Orn's phone buzzed with an incoming call, and she hesitated before answering, unsure of who could be calling her at this hour. With a sense of apprehension, she brought the phone to her ear, her pulse quickening as she heard Non's voice on the other end. She actually wont have any contact with Non anymore. But this happened.

"Orn," Non's voice sounded uncertain, wavering slightly with nerves. "There's something I need to tell you. Something important."

Orn's brow furrowed in confusion, her mind racing with possibilities of what Non could be referring to. "What is it, Non? I dont really want to hear about you anymore." she said, a little annoyed over him.

Non took a deep breath, his grip tightening on the phone as he prepared to reveal the truth. "I... I found something," he began, his voice trembling with uncertainty. "Something about Rebecca and Freen's marriage."

In that moment, the air seemed to grow heavier, the weight of Non's words hanging between them like a dense fog. Orn's breath caught in her throat, a sense of foreboding settling over her as she waited for Non to continue.

"It's a contract, Orn," Non confessed, the words tumbling out in a rush. "Their marriage is just a contract."

The revelation struck Orn like a bolt of lightning, leaving her stunned and speechless. She struggled to process the implications of what Non had just told her, her mind racing with questions and doubts. But, in a second, she could feel how happy she is making a little smirks plastered on her lips.

Non's voice broke through the silence, his tone heavy with uncertainty. "I thought you should know," he said quietly, his words filled with a mixture of guilt and apprehension.

Orn's mind whirled with conflicting emotions as she absorbed the news, grappling with the realization that everything she had believed about Rebecca and Freen's marriage may have been a lie.

"Meet ne at the usual cafe. Bring me the proof." Orn said, making Non's heart leaped with anticipation at Orn's invitation. A glimmer of hope flickering in his chest. "Alright, Orn! Meet you there!" he replied eagerly, the prospect of seeing her again filling him with renewed determination.

With a sense of purpose, Non quickly gathered his belongings and headed out the door, his steps light and quick as he made his way to their usual cafe. As he walked, his mind buzzed with thoughts of what Orn might want to discuss and the possibility of finally reconnecting with her.

While Orn, she smirking widely and scoffed knowing this. Non is expecting her to reconnect again? Didn't non know that Orn is using her? And for sure, using this, Orn could destroy rebecca and freen just like how she wish.