𝟎𝟓𝟏. 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

* some locational details related to nashville aren't correct so if you happen to notice that then please ignore

* fun tip: play 'BLACK' BY DIERKS BENTLEY when you see 🎧

𝕸aneuvering herself from Nico and Ellen's company was tough but somehow June managed to lie her way into getting back to the hallway she's sharing with all three of the Hughes as well as Nico & Nina and now, as she stands here knocking on Jack's door at exactly 11:59 pm., she's more than eager to see him.

He pulls the door open almost immediately and she pushes him inside, barely giving him the chance to shut the door as she grabs onto the lapels of his suit jacket, which he's still wearing, and pulls him down smashing their lips together.

He chuckles against her lips, caging her between the door and his body, kissing and pressing into her, her desperation clear from the way she's fumbling with the buttons of his shirt.

His hand trails up her bare spine, leaving goosebumps in its wake, their lips intertwined in a catastrophically beautiful dance of dominance, tongues colliding and bodies pressing so close that June's breath falters for a moment.

His hand settles on her hip, her fingers still mindlessly trying to unbutton his shirt, and he pulls away slightly resting his forehead against hers.

"Get this off", she goes to take the jacket off but he stops her by pressing an open mouthed kiss to the flushed skin of her neck.

"I've got a surprise. Come on".

"No".

He laughs into her neck, stepping back to look at her frown with a grin.

"No?".

"Yeah, no. I'm tired. I want to go to bed. Preferably with you".

His grin widens at her words, he loves it so much when she tells him exactly what she wants and then forces him to follow along.

But unfortunately, today won't be the same.

"I'm serious. You'll like this surprise".

"Can you not save it for tomorrow?", she groans, throwing her head back.

He shakes his head, touching the pulse on her neck with his index finger, touch lingering as it cascades down to her collarbone.