𝟎𝟑𝟎. 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞

⎯⎯ 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

⎯⎯ 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

" 𝕬nd Jack's getting in on Thursday?".

"Friday", Luke answers tilting his head against the headrest of the passenger seat, June mother humming in response as she changes lanes driving them home.

"He's coming alone?", Maureen inquires, June's lips tipping up when Luke sighs for the millionth time because he's gotten so tired of both their parents constantly grilling him about Jack's arrival on texts and on calls that he loudly declared himself the "officially undesired" brother when they were seated in the flight beside each other.

Luke rubs the back of his head, "Yeah. We'll head off to the lake house on Monday which is where the other guys will directly arrive".

The thought of the lake house fills June with long-lost pleasure, her excitement for getting back there in anticipation for what is definitely going to be an incredible Summer bubbles just over the surface with the thought of seeing Jack again after almost a week.

After his night and afternoon spent with June on Saturday, he had finally departed to go back to his and Luke's shared apartment when Luke had texted June that he'd be "coming over to talk".

She had let him walk out, reluctantly, not before pulling him down for one last kiss which had been interrupted by his quiet laugh that she'd felt vibrating all over her body.

"Do you really have to go to Montreal?", she had asked tugging on his belt loop and looking up with her best puppy face.

"Now, when you look at me like that . . . .", he clicked his tongue, smiling faintly with his arms coming around her shoulders.

"You could come. Trevor will be there, Cole too. Oh, and not to mention, you'll get to see Charles Leclerc".

June laughed pulling him flush against her body, both backed against a corner near the door hallway.

"I don't think I'll survive seeing Charles in real life".

He raised a brow, "Why?".

June shrugged.

"Because he's too godly".

An involuntary laugh escaped his lips as he lowered his face to hers, she could taste the strawberry tart on his breath the one she had shared with him after Emma had served them both lunch snorting every time he said something cheesy to June and June being June giggled her cute little giggle while her roommate silently cursed Jack on the opposite side of the table.

"You say that about every celebrity you like. Harry Styles is godly too, right?".

She breathed in, his fingers gently slipping under the neck of her oversized t-shirt softly skimming the skin of her shoulder.

Now that she had let him, he just couldn't seem to keep his hands off her.

And June fucking loved that.

"Harry Styles is the biggest god in the entire world", she whispered pressing her lips to his, a smile stretching over his mouth at her gesture.

"Oh, for fuck's sake. The living room is a sacred space, get off each other", Emma's voice had echoed through the hallway.

June had laughed shuffling back to throw a glance over her shoulder.

"Don't think I don't see you and Chels making out in here".

"Just—let the poor man go", Emma had huffed leaving them alone once again so that Jack could turn to June with an amused smile.

"Is she starting to like me?".

June laughed pushing him away to open the door and beckon him out of the apartment, "No, she just wants you to leave. She'll even worship you for it".

"I'll see you—".

"On Friday. At home", June smiled.

Jack's own lips twisted into a smile.

"At home, yeah".

"Juniper?".

Maureen's voice pulls her right out of her thoughts and she straightens up when she realises that they're parked in the driveway of the house she's called home since she was a six year old with large gaps between her teeth.

Her mom is staring at her in the rearview mirror with Luke's head peeking in between the seats, a mischievous grin lining his features.

He looks so soft and happy like that, his curls all floppy on his head and a slight sleepiness heavy in his eyes.

June smiles at him, despite herself.

"What?".

"Get lost in that head again, Junie?".

"Shut up", but she's still smiling and her mother's carefully inspecting her through the rearview mirror.

Luke shrugs already opening his door.

"I'll go get the bags out".

Maureen speaks only after he's shut the door.

"You seem a little too happy. Something I should know about?".

June laughs leaning in the space between the seats to press a kiss on her mom's cheek.

"Just happy to be home".

instagram stories !

𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱
5 𝗆

𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱5 𝗆

***
honourary charles mention for my fav -zegraslvr 😋😋😋