𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐦𝐞𝐧

" 𝖄ou're coming with me to the party tomorrow", Emma levies a hard glance at the girl cuddled up under her blankets while she sorts out her closet

June sighs loudly shifting on the bed to lay down on her back.

"Please don't do this to me".

"Would you quit acting like this is a punishment? You haven't been out in days and I'm just scared you're slowly going insane".

June yawns pulling the blanket up to her chin, "I was never sane to begin with, Emmy".

The blonde snorts as she folds her clothes adjusting them in a pile near the edge of the bed.

"It's going to be fun, I promise. And I'll be with you the whole time".

June scrunches up her nose because to be honest, even the prospect of having Emma by her side at the party she'd been so ungraciously invited to a week ago does not sound appealing when all she wants to do is stay in.

But it is kind of scary how she's gone days without leaving the house and with classes still being a whole two weeks away she can't just let herself rot in her room.

No matter how much she wants to.

So maybe sucking it up for one night and making an attempt at fun while being surrounded by people her age is the most appropriate choice.

Well, for a normal person anyways.

"Hello, are you even listening to me?".

June hums surprised, looking up to find Emma frowning down at her.

"What'd you say?".

"Chelsea's bringing a friend. She thinks you two will get along".

June blinks slowly taking in the information.

"Who's this friend?", she asks.

Emma shrugs, "Her classmate".

"No, is it a guy?".

"Yes", Emma replies pursing her lips.

"I'm not in the mood to deal with men right now", June states.

Her roommate squints.

"You deal with Luke every day".

"Luke's different".

"Just try to have fun, okay? Okay. I'm gonna do some actual work now", she turns to her clothes silently dismissing a brooding June hiding her face between the pillows.

***
jack is so perfect im going insane.