𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

instagram stories !

instagram stories !

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲
1 𝗁

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲1 𝗁

𝕿he mood is loud and beaming tonight. The moment the Devils scored their third goal as opposed to zero from the Carolina Hurricanes' side, June was out of her seat screaming and jumping like a maniac.

The occasion obviously called for a celebration which Jack and Luke were extremely enthusiastic to be the hosts of.

They decided to let everyone else reach their apartment block while they themselves decided to carpool with June, Emma and Chelsea in Emma's car.

Light banter and boisterous laugher flows within the confines of the vehicle with Chelsea sitting up front and June sandwiched between the two victorious boys in the back.

"Okay, everyone's gonna like this one", Chelsea grins connecting her phone to the car's speaker watching her girlfriend roll her eyes from the driver's seat because the last song had been played by Emma and naturally, everyone had complained.

Symphonic guitar music fills the expanse of the car, a familiar beat sounding through the speakers which immediately has June squealing in delight.

"You're on the phone with your girlfriend she's upset . . . ."

"She's going off about something that you said 'cause she doesn't get your humour like I do", the brunette in the backseat starts singing almost reflexively.

"I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night", Chelsea yells back increasing the volume.

"It's Taylor's version, right?", Luke leans in between the seats.

"Obviously", Chelsea frowns at the thought of otherwise which seems to relax the boy who settles back belting out to the lyrics with June.

Between the three of them, they continue singing loudly shaking their heads in dramatic gestures and smiling as they tap their fingers to the music.

"And you've got a smile that can light up this whole town . . . .", June and Luke laugh together, the brunette nonchalantly turning her gaze to her right to find Jack staring at her with a small smile on his face.

"What?", she smiles as Luke and Chelsea continue to sing along.

He shakes his head, "Nothing, just . . . it's nothing", he smiles quietly playfully tapping the side of her knee with his knuckle.

She blinks feeling herself suddenly notice their proximity, her right leg is completely aligned with his and somehow over the course of the journey, she has managed to involuntarily lean into his side.

His warmth radiates into her space, the scent of his signature cologne invading her senses and rendering them useless.

Even more so, his eyes twinkling in the dark of the car captivate her sanity to the very core of her heart.

Oh, my god.

He raises a brow, the smile still playing on his lips.

"What?", he slightly leans forward and his scent corrodes the remnants of her rationale which is generally helpless when it comes to Jack.

She quickly looks away fixing her eyes to the front of the car.

"Nothing", June mumbles.

The drive continues with Jack's curious gaze every so often returning to her side profile.

***
i love this so much omg.