𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐳𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚

𝕷uke and June are reclined on the couch watching Zootopia with a giant Cheetos packet lying on both of their stomachs; they ate dinner about an hour ago but with June, you never know when she's going to get hungry again

Also she kind of only ate small morsels despite Luke chiding her to eat some more and even going so far as to entirely refuse his plate of food if she didn’t comply — she didn't obviously —which is why they're furiously consumed by junk food and Pixar, the two ultimate loves of their life.

He has been home for the past two days but socialising with his best friend had unfortunately not been a priority what with his rigorous practice schedule and her daily classes taking up majority of their days.

And so, seeing him today — seeing him show up and care — is an inevitable shot to her heart.

She could curl up in a ball and cry.

But she remains steadfast, chewing on the Cheetos with a concentrated intensity choosing to completely lose herself in the world of Judy and Nick which is why the packet almost falls down on the rug when his phone begins ringing.

Groaning, he reaches out for his phone and blindly accepts the call.

"What?".

A loud murmuring from the other side remains audible though June, for her part, continues watching the film as if nothing's happening.

"Yeah . . .?".

She stretches her packet wide open and peaks inside, glancing around at the cheese covered silverish material her face pulling into a frown when she realises there's only two puffs left.

She throws a careful glance at Luke who's still busy on the phone and slowly tips the opening of his packet towards herself inching the plastic closer to her position on the couch beside him.

Her hand goes in blindly touching the insides of the packet to confirm her suspicions that yes, it is pretty full still mainly because Luke did eat a fair portion of the takeout he'd brought over.

All hail Luke Hughes and his normal appetite.

Smiling quietly, she takes a handful of the cheese covered puffs from inside and dumps them into her almost empty packet remaining utterly unbothered by the exchange happening right next to her.

Luke groans turning to June.

She stops midway between her actions — thievery? Heist? — and looks up in alarm.