chapter 18

I woke up the next morning still on call with Jjoo. "Jjoo? Are you awake?" I ask groggily.

"Hm? Yup," She groans back.

"What're you gonna do today?" I ask, standing up and stretching.

"Nothing, I hate my life,"

"You're still stuck up on that? Calm down, he probably forgot,"

"There's no way he forgot," I shake my head, she's right though, there's no way he forgot, "Urg, I'll call you back, my sister's here," After she hangs up, I go to get dressed and scroll on my phone to try and find something to do.

"Oppa, what're you doing today?" I ask, flopping down on the couch beside my brother and leaning over to look at his computer.

"I don't have anything planned," He types something and I roll my eyes and close his computer. "I was doing something important," He complains and glares at me.

"I don't care, you never spend time with me, we're going somewhere together today,"

"Where?"

"I have no idea, I don't know what people do for fun here,"

"You wanna go to the sauna?"

"No way, the people in those all smell sweaty,"

"We're going to the sauna," I groan and follow him outside, lazily throwing on Crocs.

I enter a random sauna room in gross clothes. I mean, who decided it was a good idea to be dressed like this? My brother decided it was a good idea to send me in here with a random sand timer all by myself while he took an important business call or something. I sat and stretched my legs out, the heat in here was way too much, I never liked saunas in general, what made my brother think I'd randomly start liking korean saunas? I look over and see a lady sitting on the floor with her phone in hand. Wait a second. She looks really familiar. "Jjoo?" I ask, laughing.

Ju-kyung whips her head around and looks at me for a millisecond before hiding her face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," She continued, facing the wall.

"Why're you here?"

"My sister wanted me to go with her," She mumbles, "You know what? I should probably go check on her," As she reaches for the door someone else comes in and she quickly turns around and walks in circles, clapping.

"Choi Ha-eun?" Cho-rong looks at me, squinting.

"Hi, Cho-rong," I lay down, sweating. I look over and see Ju-kyung try to leave again only to be intercepted once again, by the one and only, Han Seo-jun. She turns around and lays down next to me, facing the wall so I couldn't see her.

"Choi Ha-eun?" Seo-jun squeaks, "What're you doing here?" He asks accusingly, it's a public sauna, what does he expect?

"I'm here with my oppa," I closed my eyes, the heat was really getting to my head now, I should probably go, low iron and high heat aren't a great mix. "I'm gonna go find him now, bye," I exit the sauna and exhale loudly, fanning myself. Well, that was weird. I wonder why Ju-kyung was hiding from me like that. I see my brother on the other side of the room and walk up to him. "What're you doing, oppa?"

"Ordering food," We get to the front of the line, "I'll have some eggs, sikhye and dakbal," he points. I walk over to an empty table and sit down, my brother following closely after me. "Here you go," He sets the food down. "It's extra spicy," He sits in front of me, "How was the sauna?"

"Too hot," I say with food in my mouth.

"It's a sauna, of course it's hot,"

"You shouldn't send someone with low iron into a sauna,"