chapter 47

"Su-ho's back," Seo-jun walks into the bathroom as I wash my face.

"Really?" I gasp as he picks up his toothbrush and puts toothpaste on it, "Does Jjoo know?"

"I think so," He nods, "I think they're back together,"

"She told you before she told me?" I gasp.

"You've been busy the past few days, love, I told her you have shooting,"

"Urg, I'm so glad shooting is over," I groan and wipe my face with the towel.

"Now you just have promotions left," I sigh and slap his butt before leaving the bathroom and grabbing my phone to call Jjoo. "Oh right, do you have a suit for Hee-kyung unnie's wedding?" I call, "You have to match with my dress,"

"Yeah, I know," Seo-jun pokes his head out of the bathroom, "We should go dress and suit shopping tomorrow," I give him an okay sign and go back to my phone, clicking Jjoo's contact, the phone rings for a few seconds before she answers. "You're back together with Su-ho?" I yell the second she picks up.

"I'm sorry for not telling you,"

"I'm so hurt you told Seo-jun before me," I fake offence.

"Sorry," She groans.

"But..." I change the topic, "We can go on double dates now!"

"Yeah! I'm so excited, I already have all the places planned!"

"Can we all go dress and suit shopping together tomorrow?"

"Oh my god, yes, we should match,"

"Please!" I exclaim and Seo-jun walks out of the bathroom and pushes me onto the bed, wrapping his arms around me, I glare and point at the phone but he just smiles back. "I have to go, Seo-jun's being annoying,"

"When's he not?" Jjoo sighs.

"I heard that!" Seo-jun leans over and says into my speaker, Jjoo laughs and says bye before hanging up. I roll over and cuddle in Seo-jun's chest.

"Can you believe we're on year three?"

"You say that every two days," He strokes my hair.

"Time's been passing way too fast,"

✦•················•✦

"Guess what," Jjoo asks as we walk through the streets arm in arm in search of a good store to buy dresses at, with Su-ho and Seo-jun trailing behind us. I raise my eyebrows in question and she continues, "I saw Soo-jin and she explained everything, you know her, her whole life was a mess back then, we had coffee and she apologized and I forgave her,"

"Good job," I pat her hand and she nods. "Let's go in there," I pointed at a store with a gorgeous purple dress out on the display window. We walk into the huge store and I gasp at the gorgeous dresses on display. "Omo, you'd look beautiful in this," I pointed out a skin tight red dress.

"And you'd look amazing in this one!" She gasps as she looks at a purple dress that flowed out down to the floor. Jjoo and I look around the room and point and grab dresses as Seo-jun and Su-ho sit on the couches in front of the waiting rooms looking bored. We walk into the change rooms with our arms full of dresses and start trying them on, walking out and looking at each other before heading back in when we decided we didn't like them anymore. I finally put on the gorgeous purple dress Jjoo had chosen for me and my jaw drops when I see myself in the mirror, the silk hugged the top of my body perfectly and the corset fit like a glove, the silk fell to the floor like water, I spin and watch the dress lift off the ground lightly, making me feel like a princess. I slowly walk out of the change room and gasp when I see Jjoo standing in front of me in her floor length, skin tight, red dress I had picked out for her. "You look like a princess!" Jjoo praises.