chapter 8

The next day at break in the cafeteria I see Ju-kyung and Su-ho looking at each other and Ju-kyung pointing at her knee which had a little bandage over it and she smiles widely at him. Oh shit, getting her to even consider Seo-jun was gonna be hard, but I have to keep my promise. Also, I kind of felt bad for him, I mean, he clearly likes Ju-kyung a whole lot if he was gonna go to her friend's—who he doesn't like—house just to ask if she liked another guy.

I look slightly to the left and I see Seo-jun looking at them like he was going to run over there and smash Su-ho's head in. I try to catch his eye so I can signal at him to stop but he's not looking at me. He looks down and then stalks over to Su-ho. I just pray he doesn't decide to punch him because that would probably make Ju-kyung even more scared of him. And now they're having a stare off in the middle of the cafeteria. Great. I swear to god if Seo-jun punches him I will go over there and punch Seo-jun. Mark my words. Actually don't, I'm kinda scared of him too. Seo-jun pushes Su-ho's tray to the ground and walks off. You know, at least he didn't punch him, right? Well, now he's got everyone in the cafeteria's attention, why does he have to be such a drama queen?

He stalks over in our direction and plops down in the seat right next to Ju-kyung, I almost slap my forehead at his stupidity. How am I supposed to help him if he keeps pulling stunts like this? "What's wrong? Do you need something?" Ju-kyung asks, nervously,

"Nope, I just came to sit with you," He smirks, seemingly unaware that every single eye in the cafeteria was on him. Students let out noises of surprise and I stood up deciding that it's better if I just don't interrupt whatever was going on but as I turned to leave, Seo-jun caught my arm and tried to pull me back to the seat next to him. At least now people aren't looking at him anymore. 'What?' I mouth.

'I need your help,' He mouths back.

'You got this, hwaiting!' I pump my fist in the air and try to leave but he just shakes his head and pulls me back into the seat next to him.

"Han Seo-jun!" Su-ho's voice yells from the other side of the cafeteria, see this is another reason I didn't want to be part of this. Seo-jun just rolls his eyes lazily as Su-ho power-walks towards him. Su-ho grabs one of the lapels of Seo-jun's suit and pulls him up so they're eye to eye. Ju-kyung gasps and looks over at me. I sigh and run my hands over my face, why today? I'm already half asleep from the boring history lesson and now I have to deal with this. Seo-jun does a quick half smirk at Su-ho and Su-ho shakes him lightly.

"Is this asshole for real?" Seo-jun scoffs. I mean, he looks like he's about to punch the living daylights out of you so I'd say he was being for real. Seo-jun rolls his eyes again, spins his arms around like some sort of hawk—almost hitting my head—so Su-ho wasn't grabbing on to him anymore and punches Su-ho square on the side of his jaw. Well, that was unexpected. Actually, it wasn't really, I was calling Seo-jun to definitely punch Su-ho. I just didn't expect it to happen now. Everyone gasps in shock and Seo-jun pulls on the ends of his suit, straightening it and dusts it off. Su-ho launches himself off the ground, grabs Seo-jun and winds his fist up making everyone gasp for a second time. "Hit me," Seo-jun says so quietly that I think only Su-ho, me and Ju-kyung could've heard it. "Go ahead and hit me," Su-ho glares at him, shakes him and winds up his arm again.

"Hey!" The Dean randomly appears and points his stick at Su-ho and Seo-jun. See, I knew this was gonna happen, these things never end well. Su-ho loosens his grip on Seo-jun and Seo-jun smirks at him. "What do you think you're doing?" The Dean says loudly. "Back away from each other!" Su-ho pushes Seo-jun and Seo-jun sighs, the Dean calls them to the teacher's office. They're gonna be in such deep shit. I literally tried to warn him but he never listens. How is he supposed to make Ju-kyung like him if he doesn't listen to me?