chapter 34

"ImJjoo!" Soo-ah exclaims once Jjoo and I walk into the class.

"What is it this time?" She looked around at everyone, the classroom was decorated and everyone held posters and balloons.

"How long have you guys been going out?" I frown, did they know about Su-ho? "Why didn't you tell me," Soo-ah stomps and whines.

"We have two couples in our class now!" Si-hyun squeals.

"Is it true?" Soo-jin walks up to her as well.

"I wasn't trying to keep it from you," She says guiltily at that second all of Seo-jun's goons run into the classroom and open their suit lapels to reveal a t-shirt with the photo from the photoshoot Seo-jun and Jjoo did.

"I hear you and Seo-jun were secretly dating!" Soo-ah clarifies and Jjoo's jaw drops but she looks relieved at the same time. "I heard you guys took couple pictures together!" She points at the walls which were covered in the photos from that day.

"Me and Han Seo-jun?" She gaps, Seo-jun walks into the room and touches his bottom lip in surprise when his goons start congratulating him and show him their shirts, they both look at each other in confusion and frown. Everyone pushes the two of them up to the front of the classroom and they all start chanting 'tell us', I just stand there in confusion, so much happened so fast.

"Hiya, hiya, hiya!" Hyun-kyu calls from the back of the classroom, "I have a question from 'Hyun-kyu Facts'! Was the man you went on a secret date with at K-Mall Han Seo-jun?" He yells into his golden karaoke microphone. Jjoo waves her hands in the air and shakes her head.

"Okay, guys!" She exclaims loudly, clapping her hands. "We are just friends, nothing more, nothing less," She explains. "So please stop spreading rumours solely based on speculation," She bows politely and everyone turns to me instead.

"Is it true?" Si-hyun asks.

"What?" I frown.

"Are they just friends?"

"Why're you asking me?"

"You know everything about Ju-kyung and you're also close with Seo-jun,"

"Well... If they are dating I don't know anything about it," I shrug, "Also, I was there when the photoshoot happened, the photographer just really needed a female model and Jjoo is gorgeous so he decided to ask her," But not everyone seems convinced and they continue whispering. Seo-jun slams his hand onto the teacher's stand and looks around.

"Guys!" He yells and everyone moves back a step, startled, "If I hear you talk nonsense, you're dead, got it?" Everyone nods hesitantly, he leans over to Jjoo and whispers, "Happy?" Before pushing past everyone and walking back to his desk.

"Why do rumours keep spreading about me and Seo-jun?" Jjoo asks us as I sit with my legs on her lap and scroll through Stargram, sharing a strawberry yogurt with her.

"You should just go out with him," Soo-ah urges and I put my phone down on my lap. "How many times is this? It means you two are meant to be," She pats her back.

Jjoo shakes her head, "No way, we're just friends,"

"You could start off as friends and grow to like each other," Soo-jin offers. "Feelings don't stay the same forever,"

"KangSoo, you should go out with Su-ho, as well," Soo-ah leans over the two of us and Jjoo and I look at each other over the yogurt we were sharing. "You could suddenly start liking each other after being friends too, right?" She makes a heart to Jjoo, "Ju-kyung and Seo-jun," She makes a heart to me, "Ha-eun and In-su," And she makes one last heart to Soo-jin, "And Soo-jin and Su-ho," She claps excitedly and leans back, "I can see it, I can totally see it happening,"