chapter 19

"Let's go!" I exclaim. "Let's get a taxi, now!" I pull them up and start to run outside with the three of them struggling to follow behind. I call a taxi and tell the driver the karaoke place's address, urging him to go as fast as he can. A few minutes into the drive the car gets stopped in heavy traffic. "Oh fuck this," I groan, "It's two minutes away, Tae-hoon pay the driver," I open the door and run onto the sidewalk, running past people and heading towards where Ju-kyung was. Once I get inside I see Su-ho urgently opening doors. "Su-ho? Did you find them?" He shakes his head and continues as I follow him.

"It's the same guys as before," He tells me and I nod, helping him search.

"In here!" I exclaim once I've finally found the room and Su-ho and I burst through the door and see a frightened looking Ju-kyung sitting on the couch on her own as the bullies sang. They abruptly stopped when they saw us and looked at us up and down.

"Who's this? You're not the one I called," The main guy scoffed with his arm around Ju-kyung's shoulders. I gag internally and glare at him, poor Ju-kyung is probably so scared and disgusted.

"Lim Ju-kyung," Su-ho ignores him completely.

"Lee Su-ho?" I almost wave at her to get her to notice I'm here too but the main guy starts talking again.

He takes his arm off her and stands up and snaps his fingers, "Ahh, ahh, those two were the ones who followed us last time," He lets out a little laugh and Su-ho is practically steaming beside me, he decides he can't take it anymore and charges at the guy. He pushes the others to the side and jumps over the table, fly-tackling him. "What're you doing?" The guy fumes and Su-ho throws a punch to his jaw.

I want to see what else happens but I'm distracted by the guys around me, trying to corner me. I roll my eyes and scoff, "I didn't teach you two a good enough lesson last time?" I crack my neck quickly and send a roundhouse kick to the right cheek of the tall guy and then turn to the other side, sending another to the guy next to him. When they both stumble back I punch the third guy in the jaw so hard he falls to the ground. The other two have stood back up now so I send a punch to one guy's stomach and quick my leg over the short guy's neck so he falls to the floor, it's a good day to be wearing pants. I press my knee to his chest so he doesn't stand back up and elbow the guy who's trying to sneak up behind me in the stomach, he doubles over and falls.

Two out of three down, one more to go. With my knee still on the guy's chest I send two quick punches to the tall guy's stomach and stand up to front kick him to the floor. I step on his hand and twist my heel so that he yelps in pain and I look down at the three of them. "Did your mom never tell you to not hit girls?" They all just look up at me scared. "Just get a fucking life, don't bully people for fun, or kidnap people for that matter," They all nod quickly and I give one more press to his hand before standing back. "Stand up," They all stand in front of me and bow low. "No more of this bullshit, got it?"

"Yes ma'am," They salute and bow again. I turn around to see Su-ho and Seo-jun fighting the rest of them. When did Seo-jun get here? I shake my head and look around. The fighting ends when Tae-hoon, Soo-jin and Soo-ah finally run through the door.

"We're here!" Soo-ah exclaims when she runs in.

"Who are these guys?" Soo-jin scoffs. The three I told off had run out of the room at this point. The guy goes to punch Soo-jin but she just kicks him in the face. "Let's go," Soo-jin nods over at us. I grin and we all start fighting, I have to say, minus the Ju-kyung getting kidnapped part, this was so fun. Soo-ah jumped on a guy's back, Su-ho flipped someone, Tae-hoon hit a guy in the balls with a tripod, I kicked two guys down at the same time, Soo-jin kicked a guy so hard he fell over and almost blacked out, Seo-jun was just in the back beating the absolute fuck out of their leader and Ju-kyung hit someone with a maraca. All of the bullies were cowering on the floor by the time we ended it.