chapter 37

I'm lost in thought as we round the corner of the hospital, continuing our walk since I didn't think it was right to interrupt Jjoo and Su-ho just yet. I look over at Seo-jun who frowns at something and I follow his line of sight to see him looking at Go-woon and Ju-young standing together in the lobby. Ju-young crouches low and puts his fists in front of his face, facing Seo-jun and I furrow my brows looking between the two. Ju-young seemed to really hate Seo-jun, I wonder what he did to Ju-young. "Oppa!" Go-woon exclaims and faces us, "Unnie, you're here too!"

"You're so sick," Seo-jun looks Ju-young up and down, "You poor thing," Ju-young looks between us and gulps before standing straight, "If it's incurable, you'll die, because I'll kill you," I stifle my laugh at Ju-young's confused expression and he shies away, afraid.

"Squat," Ju-young sighs and crouches down, holding his ears, "Walk," He starts duck walking in circles, occasionally wincing in pain and groaning. "How dare you hit on my baby sister?" Seo-jun sits on a bench and holds his IV drip with his uninjured arm, glaring at the frightened looking Ju-young. "She said she wasn't interested!"

"I'll make her interested!" Ju-young replies, groaning in pain.

"One!" Seo-jun yells menacingly.

"I will!"

"Two!"

"I will!" He stands up and smiles innocently at Seo-jun, "Keep liking Go-woon!" He winks, Seo-jun gets angrier and Go-woon and I glance at each other before giggling into our hands so Seo-jun doesn't notice. "I will keep liking Go-woon!" He giggles and turns around, running away and Seo-jun stands up angrily, glaring at his retreating figure.

"Stop right there!" He calls after him but Ju-young keeps running.

"He's such a freak," Go-woon shakes her head, staring at the boy who continues running. "Ah, here's your underwear," She puts the bag around his neck as he goes red and I hide my laugh.

"Does Ju-kyung know?" He turns to me and scowls. "That her brother likes you?" He turns back to Go-woon.

"What? He's Ju-kyung's brother?" She gasps.

"He's the one I was telling you about last time," I point out and the realization dawns on her, a ringing distracts her before she can speak again and she pulls out her phone and curses.

"I'm gonna be late to my shift, come over to our house again, unnie, I miss you!" She waves before running out of the hospital and I wave back.

"I can't believe this," He sighs and shakes his head.

"Don't go to hard on him, I think he really likes her,"

"I don't want him liking her,"

"If you bully him too much I'm telling my brother you're hitting on me," Seo-jun's eyes widen and he pouts.

"Don't you dare," He growls and tries to grab me but I maneuver away from his arm and start jogging down the hall towards the room and he follows closely behind me, cussing and doing not so nice hand gestures. I burst into the hospital room, panting and all heads turned towards me and Seo-jun who had finally caught up and grabbed my shoulder. I look around and see all of Seo-jun's goons crowding the room and Tae-hoon and Hyun-kyu sitting next to Su-ho's bed. I frown and look around the room to see no Jjoo in sight, that's weird, she probably left, but would she have left without me?

"Seo-jun-ah!" Cho-rong exclaims and the others crowd around Seo-jun and lead him to a concerned looking Cho-rong. "Seo-jun-ah! I was so worried! Are you okay?" Cho-rong hugs him and the others nod in agreement.

"Seo-jun, you look so good in a hospital gown!" One of the others praised and they all nod back. "That injury is like a medal of honor! You're so cool!"