chapter 43

'Unnie, are you in school?' I get a text from Go-woon as I chill in the convenience store near the school.

'I can get there in two minutes, why?' I text back.

Go-woon-i: 'You're a black belt right?'

Me: 'Correct,'

Go-woon-i: 'Can you help me beat someone up please,'

Me: 'I'd love to!' Go-woon tells me where in the school she is and I quickly pack up and make my way into the school. I walk in and see Go-woon has two girls by the hair and I run up to them and pull two of them off her so she can deal with the main bully. "I know it was you!" She yells at her, Go-woon never told me why she wanted to beat these girls up but I just wanted to blow off some steam anyway. I grab the girls by the hair and pull them down.

"Ya, calm down," I say as they try to claw my face with their sharp nails, "My face is too pretty to be scarred," I moan.

"How dare you post that!" I hear Go-woon shout.

"Take it up with the one who actually posted it!" Hee-jung squeals as Go-woon pulls harder. I spin them around as Ju-young whizzes past me and joins Go-woon's fight.

"Didn't you tell me violence is never the answer?" He presses against the two trying to pull them apart. "Not even a flower should be used to hit people!" Hee-jung grabs Ju-young's hair and pulls him to the floor, his arms around Go-woon so she falls with him. I'm about to walk over to the other girl and punch her but a hand pulls me back by the collar.

"Ya, Choi Ha-eun, really?" Seo-jun mutters in my ear, "Aren't you supposed to be teaching the kids not to fight instead of joining in on their fights?"

"This is more fun," I pout and cross my arms as Seo-jun holds me back so I don't go and beat up the girl. The girl starts grabbing Go-woon's hair again and I try to run over to help but Seo-jun holds me in place.

"Ya, get your hands off her!" He shouts and all heads turn towards us, everyone makes exclamations of awe at Seo-jun. Seo-jun drags me over to Go-woon and I bend over and help her up, dusting off her skirt.

"Yes, it's Han Seo-jun!" Ju-young exclaims and pumps his fists in the air and I turn around and hit him over the head.

"Shut up," He salutes and bows. "Yes noona!"

"Who are you to butt in, oppa?" Go-woon looks at Seo-jun, all the kids look at each other once Go-woon says 'oppa'.

"What did you say to my sister?" Seo-jun glares at the scared looking girl.

"Han Seo-jun's Han Go-woon's brother?" One of the girls asks and they all look at each other in confusion, Go-woon blows her bangs out of her face in frustration.

"A crazy what?" He asks again, the girl puts her head down and tries walking away but Seo-jun grabs her arm and drags her back towards us and slams her against the wall next to us. "Ya, are you the webmaster of the online school community?" She nods slightly, not meeting his eyes, "You'll take the video down, right?" She nods again. Seo-jun releases her and Go-woon grabs his arm and starts dragging him out of the school, Ju-young and I look at each other and then shrug and follow the siblings.

We stood outside near the trash disposal. "Unbelievable, I told you to not make it known," Go-woon rolls her head on her neck. Ju-young and I cross our arms and nod along to Go-woon's words, all three of us teaming up on Seo-jun.

"Was I supposed to stand there and do nothing?" Seo-jun glares back.

"Yes!" I add and his glare shifts to me, "I really wanted to beat one of them up," I pout and Seo-jun rolls his eyes at me, I scoff, fake offended, and flip him off.