chapter 12

I decided to go on the bus today with KangSoo and Jjoo instead of my brother picking me up so we were seated at the back of the bus and Jjoo looked at Soo-jin's hands. "It's not even winter but you have dry hands," She touches her hand, "Wait a second," Ju-kyung pulls out a lotion and puts a dot on Soo-jin's hand and my hand. She rubs it into Soo-jin's hand and I rub it into my own. "You have really good skin, why are your hands like that?"

"What are you doing?" Soo-jin smiles.

"As you already know, my mom runs Pandora Shop," Ju-kyung smiles. "There you go,"

I smile and smell my hands, "Ooo, this smells really good,"

"I know right?" Ju-kyung smiles brightly. Three teenage girls who looked about our age skipped into the bus and gasped when they saw Ju-kyung. I feel her tense up beside me.

"What? Hya!" The middle girl says and Ju-kyung's face drops. They start walking towards us and I fight the urge to punch her, my stomach clenches up and instinct tells me something is gonna happen, "Daebak," She laughs, "You're unbelievable," She looks Ju-kyung up and down. "Ahh, I thought I knew you," I'm gonna deck her, "But you look a bit..." I stand up.

"We're leaving," I grab Jjoo's hand and I gesture a confused looking Soo-jin to follow us. I stand in front of the girl and glare down at her, "Move," I bark. She looks at me incredulously and I push her out of the way and drag Jjoo out of the bus. She sits down on the bus bench and exhales. "Why were you so scared?" I ask. "Do you know them?"

"What?" She asks, clearly nervous. "Well... They just seemed a little mean," That doesn't seem right, Jjoo isn't the type of person to just be scared of random girls. Soo-jin sighs and sits on Ju-kyung's other side.

"Why were you scared of them?" She pats her leg, "Girl's like them tend to act up when they're intimidated," I nod in agreement.

"Next time, be more confident," I pat her arm, "Got it?" She nods back in agreement and smiles.

✦•················•✦

I decided to grab a snack after changing and washing my face. Today was such a long day. I pull out my favorite tub of ice cream and go back to the couch when I get a text message, 'I'm downstairs,'

I roll my eyes, 'Come up,'

Asshole: 'Are your parents home? Do I need to like greet them of something,'

Me: 'My parents are in Chicago and my brother's in Japan. I'm on the top floor,' Read.

I wait and the doorbell rings, I stand up, ice cream still in hand and open the door. "You're so rich," Seo-jun says the second he comes inside and takes off his shoes.

"I know," I nod and shovel more ice cream into my mouth. Seo-jun looks at me weirdly and laughs a bit. "What?" I raise a brow at him.

"Cute," He smiles and wipes something off my lip with his thumb before putting it in his mouth, my stomach does somersaults and I feel like throwing up my ice cream on him, "Is this chocolate chip cookie dough?" He asks, looking at my ice cream. I nod, not trusting my mouth to open in case I say something stupid. "Do you have more?" He asks eagerly.

"Of course!" I run to the kitchen and open the fridge to reveal my huge stock of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, "It's mine and my oppa's favorite so we always have some in the house." I toss him a tub and a spoon and close the drawer with my hip. "Wait on the couch, I need to grab something from my room," I set down my ice cream on the table in front of the couch and ran up the stairs. I walk back downstairs carrying a huge whiteboard and I hear him chuckle a bit and say, "Aish, jinjja?" I couldn't really see what was happening, to be honest, I couldn't really see anything but my two feet but before I knew it two new feet stood on the step in front of me and Seo-jun took the whiteboard from my hand and started his way downstairs, he was taller than me so he could actually see while carrying it. I put my hands on his shoulders and pat them as he's walking, "Stop," He says but he's laughing.