chapter 11

"When did you get close to Su-ho?" Seo-jun asks as I grab a helmet.

"What do you mean?"

"Su-ho-ya!" He puts on a high pitched voice, "Let's hold hands and skip into the sunset Su-ho-ya!"

"Shut up," I roll my eyes, "We're friends,"

He scoffs, "And how did that happen,"

"It was so cool," I showed him my fist, it had some bruises and a little cut on my knuckle, "We were cornered by these people and we beat them up like a badass superhero duo!" He grabs my fist and examines my hand.

"And why were you cornered in the first place?"

"None of your business," I stick out my tongue and tuck my hair behind my ear.

"You have a cut on your cheek," I frown and touch my cheek, hissing once my fingers touch the cut. "Don't touch it, you idiot, let's go to a pharmacy and clean it up,"

"Oh, right," I remembered, "Su-ho and I picked some stuff up before coming here," Seo-jun's face darkens, I pull out the antiseptic cream and band-aid and lean over to look in Seo-jun's motorcycle's mirror.

"Oh, stop that," He groans and grabs the cream from me, "Stand up straight," I stand up, "Look at me," I look up at him, "Hold still, this is gonna sting," I watch his eyes as he applies the cream on my cut with deep concentration and I wince once the cream hits the middle part of the cut. "Sorry," He mutters, looking at my eyes, he opens the band-aid and carefully applies it over my cut and smooths it down, "There you go, be careful from now on, no more crime fighting duo, got it?" I nod.

"Oh, right!" I say, right before he puts a helmet over my head.

"What?"

"I had this great idea while I was walking here," He nods, "You know how Ju-kyung keeps telling you to stop using your bike?" He groans.

"That's never happening,"

"You should give her your keys,"

"Excuse me?" He scoffs.

"No hear me out, you should give her your keys and be like,'I'll only listen to you,' and then wink,"

"What? I'm not doing that,"

"Think about it!" I say, "It's a win-win-win, you won't get hurt, your mom will be happy and you'll be one step closer to getting Ju-kyung to like you," He considers.

"Fine, only for you," My heart stops at the way he said it but before I could question it he puts his helmet over my head.

✦•················•✦

"Su-ho-ya!" I jumped up from behind him, "What're you looking at?" I followed his line of sight and saw him watching Seo-jun as he handed his keys to Ju-kyung. Finally, that punk listened to me. "Ya, don't worry about it, it's probably not that serious," I comfort.

"It looks serious, look at that!" He points as Seo-jun leans close to Ju-kyung's face.

"It's okay, he's probably just being an idiot, let's go to class? Alright?" Su-ho sighs but follows me nonetheless.

"I'm not doing this," He shakes his head and stalks over to Ju-kyung. "Don't do this," He grabs her arm and she spins around.

"Let me just-" Ju-kyung starts.

"Just don't go," Su-ho shakes his head and keeps his hold on her arm. Damn, this guy's actually really good, I wonder how he does it.

"Why?" Ju-kyung asks.