chapter 27

"Wooo!" We all yell and clap as the dancers dance. Shortly after I woke up the camp decided to have a concert for our last night there and there were these really pretty girls performing on the stage right now. We all clap slowly. "My heart raced a little," I laugh and tell Jjoo. She snorts and nods in agreement, putting her head on my shoulder and waving her arms. The girls hit their ending pose and we all cheer loudly.

"Next, the rainbow team," MC Jae-rong says, "Will perform their Super Strength Show!" We all cheer again as Cho-rong and his friends dressed in colorful full body suits make their way to the stage. We all clap and laugh as they do different things to show their 'strength'; Cho-rong pulls a bicycle with his teeth, they pop balloons with their hands and finish by hitting an ending pose that looked like a deformed bird. We all clap and cheer as the performances go through the night. "I've heard Saebom High has two celebrities!" The MC says once the last performance finishes, "A famous cover dancer and an ex-trainee! Where are they now?" Everyone around us points at the two of us and tries pushing us to stand up. Seo-jun shakes his head and I hide my face with my hair. "Let's get a good dance going first!" The MC exclaims, "Where's this famous cover dancer?" Jjoo pushes me forward and I glare at her.

"Please!" She begs, "I've always wanted to see you dance! I've only watched videos!" I rub my temples before giving in to her puppy dog eyes and standing up.

"Alright, alright!" I groan before making my way to the stage. I grab the mic and take off my jacket, my arms freezing up from the cold but I know I'll warm up when I start dancing, "What do you guys want to see?" I shout into it and I get a bunch of jumbled up voices saying different things. I look around the crowd and see a boy with his hand up, "Yes?" I ask.

"Bad Girl, Good Girl by Miss A!" He shouts and I laugh and nod before putting the mic stand to the side and pulling my hair out of its bun. I look over at the MC and give him a thumbs up.

'Ha ha JYP introducing, Made in Asia, Miss A!' I flick my leg out and everyone cheers. 'You don't know me, you don't know me,' I roll my wrists and flip my head back. 'You don't know me, so shut up boy,' I push my hand out and point at Seo-jun making him shake is head in offense as I wink playfully and everyone cheers again, '뒤에선 내 얘길 안 좋게 해' I flick my hair over and run my hand up my leg slowly and the cheers get even louder. 'Hello hello hello' I walk across the stage and wave to my friends and see Jjoo blow me kisses from the crowd and I blow her a few back.

'겉으론 bad girl' I wink and run my hand over my chest flipping my hair over my shoulder, '사랑은 good girl' I tuck my hair behind my ear innocently as I kick my leg up, '한심한 여자로 보는' Everyone cheers even louder as I turn around and put my hands on my hips, shaking my ass, '춤 출 땐 bad girl' I drop it low and lie onto the floor to the side, '사랑은 good girl' I kick my feet in the air, '춤추는 내 모습을' I roll over and thrust my hips into the air making everyone scream even louder so I could barely hear the music, by the second chorus everyone was standing up and jumping around.

'한심한 여자로 보는' I turn around for the third time and by time I've turned back around Soo-ah has faked fainted into Jjoo's arms, I smiles widely and finish the dance. I do a peace sign and smile as an ending pose. I run my fingers through my hair to get it out of my face as everyone cheers loudly for me.

"Give it up for this star dancer! I understand why she's famous now," The MC raves and everyone claps even louder. I smile and go to sit down, Jjoo making space for me beside her and Seo-jun.

"You didn't tell me you were this good," Jjoo says in awe and I laugh. "Why'd you give up?" She whines and hugs my arm.

"You know, after today, I've kinda been feeling like I wanna get back on it,"