66

Hello lovely readers. Tis I, Jacqueline.

YES, I'M STILL ALIVE AND HEALTHY... many of you were worried I died.

I could list several reasons as to why It's been almost a year since you've received an update from me.

So besides getting into my personal life I'll just get straight to the main factor and admit that I fell out of love for One Direction and basically my attraction for Harry Styles as well.

I even started to feel a little weird that I was writing a fan fic a #DARK, #SEXY, #OBSESSED fan fic about Harry and considered for a minute, deleting this.

I also don't like how I've written some of my chapters and I don't know if I'll ever make time to reread 69 chapters just to be compelled to the story once again.

Nonetheless, I thought I'd still type up this chapter for those of you who are commenting on my profile asking for updates and commenting on the chapters... I still get notified.

I didn't think this story still mean't something to people but thanks for your time, I owe you this.

Enjoy.

Harry's Point of View.

It was raining. Raining hard. I looked out the window, in the backseat, with my chin in the palm of my hands. I want to catch every single object that my car drove past, like a child bored on the school transportation.

My shirt soaked, my hair soaked and my socks were soaked. Besides how uncomfortable I was, I had blood dripping off my knuckles and onto the mats of my car.

I finally sat back and bit my thumb fingernail. "I dumped her body-"

"I think It's best you didn't share that information with me, Prince Harry." Steve said to me. (I seriously forgot if his driver's name was Steve, correct me if I'm wrong!)

If I felt in any way stable right now, I'd be disappointed in his choice of words. Even if he didn't consider us friends, I did and I felt like telling him where I dumped her body... even if it came to bite me in the ass, later.

"Well said." I agreed.

We carried on home, Steve dropping me to the gates of my house and security escorting me to my front door.

I had already told them to make sure Gisele was in her room before I got home.

How could I explain the blood scattered across my shirt and my stained knuckles? I couldn't. Not to her anyway. She's already in much despair.

I walked inside. Closing the tall doors behind me and making sure they're locked. I noticed I was sort of limping as I walked along the large hallways just to get to my office. I wasn't hurt physically but I felt drained.

Before Gisele, in times like this, I resulted to sex, partying and alcohol. I've got a yacht in front of my dock for God's sake.

I finally made it to my office where I loosened my tie and unbottoned my shirt all the while removing my shoes. I started to walk towards my bathroom and turned on the shower, making sure the room was completely full with steam before hopping in.

As the water hit my body, I was having constant flashbacks of my night. Every time I closed my eyes and heard the many droplets hit the marble floors of my bath, I thought of myself outside in the rain. I was currently debating with what I did was wrong or right.

Yes, I'm human and yes, I have heart aches and feelings. I know when I said that I would kill myself before I found her was ridiculous but now as I turn off the water and reach for my towel, I hiccup a bit and wonder if taking her life like that was at all necessary...

Whether or not my actions were wrong, she was dead and she wasn't coming back to life.

But so was my child.

This was Teaser that consisted of 650 words, I know.

There or more chapters to come. I will finish my story.

Enjoy for now... I'm proud of this chapter.