Checkmate. Part 1 (TF vs SG! TF) 100th Chapter Special

TW: EXCESSIVE SWEARING.

(This is a 100th chapter special and Christmas special relates to this AND is coming in soon)

---

Timeframe: A week before Christmas.

It was the year end. The author, Enigma, was busy meddling with her exams but she couldn't help but to worry about her teams. Alongside with the new...additions of the Shattered Glass Autobots, Enigma often felt bad for her original team and the unwanted tension among them.

"Just a little more. Let me be done with my exams, and I'll have to do something with them." Anna said to herself as she continued studying for her finals.

Unbeknownst to her, the two Prime were having a...fascinating discussion, per say.

"Ah, Optimus. Join me for a chat." Nemesis signaled at the nice Prime as the former sat at the table. The SG Prime was in his holoform, which is literally the exact copy of our beloved OP, but his hair is purple, and his eyes are striking vermilion yellow.

"I..." Optimus stopped in his tracks, wondering what on Primus's name would his doppelgänger want from him. The SG are still on thin ice with the rest of his team INCLUDING the Cons.

...Yeah, they are still NOT in a good reputation although they were around for quite a while now.

"A friendly chat, if you will?" SG smirked, his sharp canine contrast with Optimus's normal ones. Sighing, the kind Optimus ran his fingers through his brown locks and pulled the chair away, taking a seat opposite of Nemesis.

"Such a sporting fellow." Nemesis snickered, shaking his head in amusement. "Do you allow yourself to be ordered around by anyone?"

"Watch your fucking mouth, cunt." Megatron hissed, taking a place beside his known acquaintance for eons.

"Megatron-" Optimus was graced with TWO startling facts:

1) Megatron stood up for him.

2) Megatron was sitting NEXT to him.

'Oh, old friend...' Optimus inwardly smiled, feeling a sense of brotherhood with his original nemesis.

"You first." Nemesis deeply chuckled. "And I wasn't talking to you. Why? Are you his dog-"

Nemesis was unable to finish as he was pulled forward, choking as the silver-headed man had a vice grip on his neck.

"Feeling suicidal?" Megatron blazing red eyes were MURDEROUS.

"Megatron." Optimus gently called. The notorious gladiator did not budge.

"G-Get. Off." Nemesis gritted his teeth as he could barely pass the message.

"Megatron."

Optimus's voice went one octave lower, sending chills to the two glaring individuals.

Snarling, Megatron slammed the gasping Nemesis back down, red orbs never leaving his target. The SG Prime struggling as he hacked and hacked, the force executed onto his voice box was VERY bad indeed.

"Speak now, Nemesis. However, know that you are ALWAYS on thin ice." Optimus stated, ocean eyes sparking with ferocity that one might assume those loving orbs turned electrifying; terrifying.

"T-Tsk...I-I was going t-to ask for...a game o-of chess..." Nemesis rubbed his sore neck.

"Ask nicely then, asshole." Ratchet snorted. The three at the table turn to their left to see a medic leaning sideways against the hallway with his arms folded in front of him.