Maybe I'm not so bad! Part 2 (Arcee/ Optimus X Femme! Reader)

A/N: PART 2 FFJKSDFBDJF-

I'M OFFICIALLY FINISHED WITH IOA'S BOOK! THUS, I CAN PROUDLY ANNOUNCE THAT I CAN WRITE MY ONESHOTS WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY XDXD

Warning: A TRUCK LOAD OF SASS COMING YOUR WAY XDXD

(it's really just another crackhead chapter)

ENJOY UWU

TW: Slight gore( medical treatment)

---

"Ow!"

"Hold still, (Y/N)." Optimus said, pressing a servo on my hips, making me groan in pain as I fought the urge to cry.

"This...is...SOOOO not my day..." I winced, gritting my dentas hard as I turned away.

"Hang on, help will arrive." The Prime assured, blue optics trained on stopping my Energons from further leaking.

"Yeah. YOUR team." I growled, mentally preparing myself for another wave of bullshit from the Autobots.

"I...do not follow?"

"Optimus dear, you're really cute and handsome, but you're too naïve." I sighed.

"T-Thank you?"

"You know what? Can you just let me bleed to death?" I asked, pushing his arms away, but the mech didn't budge.

"Absolutely not."

"Tsk." I clicked my glossa in annoyance. "Please?"

"No."

"WHYYYYY?" I whined.

"You seem to have a very strong dislike for my team...and I believe it's more than just about our faction's history." Optimus pointed out.

"I'll be frank with you. THAT'S ABSOLUTELY THE REASON WHY I DON'T WANT TO MEET THEM!" I snapped, throwing my helm back in frustration.

"Your team's intelligences are BAFFLING! And when I mean baffling, I meant it in the WORST POSSIBLE WAY TO DESCRIBE THEM!"

"You don't mean...?"

"Yes, I DO mean it! BESIDES YOU AND RATCHET, THE REST OF THEM ARE FRAGGING DUMB!" I grumbled, huffing in anger. "I seriously don't know how you tolerate those bastards, really!"

Optimus sighed and raised an optic ridge at me, a ghost of a smile present on his dermas as he looked at me. "Is it really that bad?"

"Absolutely! One-freaking- hundred percent YES!"

"I see...but I cannot allow you to perish from Energon loss; I believe you'll have to make do with them...please?" Optimus said, sending me an apologetic smile.

"I hate this. Today is a fragging great day to die, I tell ya."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Let's back-track a few hours ago to see how I, (Y/N) (L/N), ended up having a large gash to her left hip and was currently helped by none other than Optimus effing Prime himself.

FEW HOURS EARLIER...

"AH YES, A FINE EVENING FOR FLYING!" I yelled at the top of my intakes as I pierced through a cloud, laughing boisterously. I was done with work for the day and I decided to spend the rest of the day relaxing.