Special Treatment! Part 2 (Autobots X Human! Reader X Decepticons)

A/N: ONE WEEK BREAK LET'S GOOOOOO-

THIS TURNED FROM CHAOTIC TO ANGST LMAO WTF IT'S 2 AM HAVE THIS ROLLERCOASTER MY PEEPS XDXD

FGNGDJKGNDG-ENJOY~

Oh, and uh...the fourth wall? It dead again, AS USUAL.

I HAVE NO MORE MONEY-- DAMN IT YOU GUYS!!

---

So...I kinda screw up here.

RIGHT, BEFORE YOU GUYS IN THE SCREEN START TYPING, THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS DEFINITELY UNCALLED FOR AND I DEFINITELY DID NOT FUCK UP!!

I SWEAR!

...I'm serious, it's Agent Fowler's fault, not mine!

Like I said, I'm one of the most badass agents in Pentagon, screwing up isn't in my vocabulary.

"Stupid pest! TELL ME THE AUTOBOT'S LOCATION!" Starscream snarled, his voice grating on my nerve as I directed my heated gaze from Agent Fowler to the high-heeled freak.

"Shut the hell up, dipshit." I replied, flicking a middle finger up to the seeker.

Oh yeah, I'm bullying that fucker alright!

"WHY YOU--"

"Annoying little scraphead!" I added, rolling my eyes out of spite.

We were trapped inside this stupid transparent box, courtesy of a certain red Decepticon medic we've encountered en route to California.

VERY FUCKING GREAT, NOT!

FLASHBACK

"Are you guys sure about this?" Ratchet asked, optics trained onto my figure. Sighing for the fifth time in a row, I gave the mech another reassuring smile.

"Relax, doctor. I'll be fine, I promise!"

"But you won't be back till next week!!" He said, whining tone implying his dissatisfaction. "I need you to help me with a science experiment!"

"I'm sorry honey, but duty calls~" I giggled, patting his steel knuckles, earning an unhappy grunt from the grumpy medic.

"Can we tag along, please?" Bulkhead scratched the back of his helm. Arcee stood by his side, portraying a similar expression.

"I mean, it's the kid's week off too. I'm sure Jack wouldn't mind." The two-wheeler grinned.

"Thanks Cee, I'm SOOO touched." Jack snorted, leaning against Miko.

Heavy footsteps broke our conversation and I turned around to see the leader of the team in his glorious form, glancing from above with his wise optics.

Optimus knelt down and offered a servo to me. His body language was more than enough as an answer for me to get on. Obliging, I sat at the tip of his digits, knowing full well the Prime would never let me fall from his grasp.

"I...am uncertain of you going alone, young one." The mech admitted. "Decepticon activities has been on the rise this recently, I fear for your safety, (Y/N). Wouldn't it be better if one of us to...supervise you?"

As expected, Optimus had yet again put the human's safety above all; including me.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm honoured for your concerns but please, I'll be fine." I said, holding onto his large thumb. "I promise. In fact, I'll even keep an eye of our dear Fowler for you, if that's what you're worried about."