Reverse Realm Part 3 (Autobots/Decepticons X Human!Reader)

A/N: PART 3 SJKDFNKSJDNF-

Another friendly reminder that this AU DOES NOT follow the usual TFP canon thingy soooooo- enjoy~?

Added some extra characters in this, teehee~

TW: Gore and death (fighting scenes) , heavy swearing, HEAVY ANGST!

4k+ words, so I hope yall have some patient reading this XD

---

Location: Earth

"Sir, a-are you s-saying that w-we should be f-following the team!?" Vince exclaimed, tugging against his collar in anticipation. Silas flashed the young man a malicious smile.

"Indeed." The MECHS leader said, placing his hands together on the table. He was having a meeting with his team after Vince's foiled attempt of capturing your gang.

"B-But how!? We don't have the equipment t-to do so...do we?" Sierra trailed off, giving her leader an unsure look.

"Of course we do. Team, let me introduce you our newest member, Airachnid." Silas waved his hand and a large looming figure appeared behind him, waving at the team with her sharp talons.

"Greetings fellow humans." The spider lady grinned, purple optics gleaming brightly. "I believe you people have something in common with me. You know what they say; the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

"S-Sir!" Vince gasped, dropping to the ground in shock. "S-She's-"

"I'm a Cybertronian kid, get on with it." She huffed, checking her nails. "I believe I've got a score to settle with a few bots namely Soundwave, Arcee and Wheeljack, the mech that has most probably taken your targets to Cybertron." Airachnid explained, gritting her dentas in frustration. "-Not to mention that two Primus-awful mechs!"

.

.

.

"Uh...who?" Alexa, Sierra's best friend asked.

"Optimus and Megatron." The femme growled, slamming a fist on the iron table. "They casted me out of MY HOME! Thus, I shall give you humans a lending servo in return that I shall have a group of armies to lead and defeat the two leaders and claim my RIGHTFUL THRONE!" she declared.

"Sounds good to me." Vince grinned, sharpening his knives together. "I've got a score to settle with Jack."

"Me too, but I'm taking Miko." Sierra chipped in, puckering her lips at her compact mirror before shutting it close.

"(Y/N)'s mine; the rest of them is none of my concern." Silas said, narrowing his eyes on your file.

"We haven't got enough of our family bonding time yet, my dear daughter."

---

Meanwhile, on Cybertron...

"GET YOUR GRIMY SERVOS AWAY FROM RAFAEL!"

"NOOOOOO!!"

"R-Ratchet, maybe we can do this experiment next time...?"

"NO! I AM SPENDING MY TIME WITH YOU AND THAT'S FINAL! Bumblebee can wait!"

"Hey! I thought you DIDN'T like humans!?"

"NOT ALL OF THEM AND ESPECIALLY NOT RAF!" Ratchet huffed, holding the small boy close to his chassis as he glared at the young mech.

"But we were going to have fun!! Raf showed me some games and I wanna play with him!"

"NO!" Ratchet snapped, snubbing the smaller bot and return to his work station grumpily with Raf merely sweat-dropping at the scene.