Braiding Hair Scene! (Optimus X Human! Reader)

A/N: Small short chapter that came to me today! I might do this with other characters, I'll see how it is XD

Enjoy this cute little chapter~

---

I sighed loudly as blew at the strands of hair falling in front of my face, frustrated with my long locks. My (h/c) hair was really long but I didn't have the heart to cut it off, leaving it to grow and thus creating a new problem for me.

Tangled hair.

Like, messy-as-fuck kind of hair.

I swear, this stupid bunch of overgrown thin dead cells is giving me so much issue...but I like the way it flows. I mean, when I actually take the time to brush it, of course.

I'm busy with school most of the time, so you can't really blame me for not keeping up with the salon!

Sighing again, I pouted as my thick locks was in a mess and pooled on the floor as I hunched forward, typing something on the laptop...until a voice brought me out of my moody thoughts.

"Little one, what's seems to be the issue?" The Prime asked, activating his holoform and took a seat beside me. I gave Optimus a small smile before dropping back into a frown, venting about my problem at him.

"My stupid hair is too untamed! It's like...everywhere!" I groaned, leaning my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled for a moment, petting my unruly hair softly before extending his palms out. I gave the mech a look of confusion until he made a motion at my hairband on my wrist.

"My rubber band?"

"Mhmm."

"Uh...Okay, here?"

Still sort of confused, I tugged the rubber off and handed it to him.

"Thank you." he said, scooting behind me. Optimus started combing through my (h/c) hair, slowly examining the situation.

"It's awful and you don't have to do this, Optimus."

"Worry not about me, (N/N)." he replied, twisting his fingers skilfully around my hair. I shrugged and let the mech be, doing whatever to my hair. After a long peaceful silence, Optimus was done and he tied a knot at the end of the braid before gently tapping my shoulders.

"Hmm-HMM!" I sat up, too engrossed with my essay that I've forgotten about the Prime sitting behind me.

"I'm done." He smiled, standing up and offering me a hand.

Pulling me up, the gentleman deactivated his holoform and came before the railing, bending down to let me see my reflections through his chassis's mirrors.

The clever Prime had made peace with my ravaging hair, taming it into a beautiful braid!

"Oh my Primus!" I gasped, twirling around to get a better look.

Damn, the Prime got talent in this alright!

"This is so amazing! Thank you for this!" I beamed at Optimus, still admiring this new hairstyle of mine. The Prime gave me a wink before transforming into a truck, honking twice and opened his shotgun door.

"Coming!" I grinned, tossing everything into my bag and ran to the Prime's truck, tumbling inside his cabin merrily as he sped off to Primus's knows where.

.

.

.

.

.

"Totally got a video of them!" Miko snickered, peeking out from the sofa with Jack and Raf resting their hands on the back of the couch.

"Wow, Optimus's got a hidden talent." Jack commented, shaking his head with exasperation. Raf laughed along, amused with the situation.

The trio were discussing about you and Optimus when Ratchet came back from the Energon refuelling station with the rest of the Bots, all equally confused at the sudden disappearance of their leader and you.

"Uh...Where's Optimus?" Bulkhead asked, scratching his helm.

"Pfft!" the trio stifled a laugh and shook their heads, pointing towards the exit with much strained smile.

"Did we miss something?" Ratchet raised an optic ridge, setting his servos on his hips.

"Absolutely." The trio replied, giving the Bots a thumbs up.