100K Specials: Book 2 Edition!

"I AM FUCKING SCREAMING- HELLO HI HOWDY- WHAT THE FUCK!?" Anna yelled at the top of her lungs while grabbing her tablet tightly. "GUYS, ARE YOU EVEN SEEING THIS!?"

Silence.

"Where the hell are they?'

"Congratulations, kid."

"HOLY SHIT!" Anna jumped at the sight of the 7 feet male. "DON'T SCARE ME, DAMN IT!"

"Yay to 100k. Now, where is my pudding?" Megatron stared at her blankly. "My payment for the last chapter's fanservice."

"How about you cool on the sugar, sweet cheeks?"

"Only if you wish to death upon yourself."

Scratching her chin, Anna's eyes brightened as she thought of a way. "I'll give you another 5 more if you do another fanservice!"

"No."

"8?"

"23 more." Megatron smirked.

"Deal." Anna rolled her eyes. "You're horrible, you know that right?"

Megatron scoffed and pointed towards the fridge. "Your sweets supplies are running low. Now, that's horrible."

"Man, how the fuck did you finish the treats so damn fast? I just restocked the kitchen YESTERDAY!"

"I am a big eater." Megs replied, smirking.

Rolling her eyes, the Asian author shrugged as she could not be bothered arguing with the Decepticon leader. Instead, she let out a sigh and patted his head.

(The mech was bending to her height during their conversation.)

"Good boy." She said and ran off, knowing full well she triggered the ex-gladiator.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT- ENIGMA YOU COME BACK HERE!"

"MUAHAHAHH—BUCKET LIST DONE!!"

"GET YOUR SLAGGING ASS HERE!"

While on her run, the sly Anna spotted a red dot. She waved and started her rant.

"I SPY A CAMERA—hi Sounds!- THANK YOU FOR 100K, I LOVE MY READERS AS MUCH AS I LOVE FOOD AND UH- UHHH- I HOPE Y'ALL'S PILLOWS ARE ALWAYS COLD AND- AND –UH- YOU HAVE A COOL ROOM—AND UHHHH—YOU ALWAYS GET PARKING ANYWHERE YOU GO—AND UHMM—I- I HOPE YOU LOTS WIN THE LOTTERY—AND"

"I think your speech would be significantly better if you would stop running and come up with a proper one." Optimus spoke, keeping his pace with the author out of nowhere.

"HOW DID YOU—NEVER MIND!" Anna shook her head and ducked under the table. The Prime mimicked her actions and they both stayed under the table quietly as they hid from a particularly cheesed-off silverette.

.

.

.

.

"What did you do?" Optimus sighed as he tilted his head upwards, half glancing at the four-eyed girl.

"Uh...I petted him...hehe?" Anna half smiled, making a nonchalant shrug at the disapproving Prime.

"You are playing with fire, sweetspark."

"I'm glad to have water by my side then!"

Optimus chuckled at the cheeky femme. "Well then, I guess we shall stay here until he has cooled off."