We Could Be Royal! (Human! Megatron X Human! Reader)

A/N: *peeps around*

O-Okay, Ioa isn't around...so here!

*Drops a chapter and runs off*

(Please don't let Ioa see this ohmygod-)

I SWEAR I'LL GO UPDATE HER BOOK PLEASE DON'T TELL HER I WAS HERE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE-

Ps: If you know Cinderella, then yeah...

It's going NOT to be that cliché.

OWO okay BYEEEEEE-

---

"(Y/N)!!"

I let out a soft sigh as my mother yelled my name for the tenth time of the day.

"(Y/N)!!!"

"I'm right here..." I mumbled, wiping my dirty hands.

My step-mother glared at me, her black eye shadow adding volumes to her fury.

"Where the hell have you been!? You DO NOT make me wait for you!" she scolded, swatting my arms in strokes. I recoiled, bracing as her harsh palms slapped my skin.

"Oh my god, she's such a dunce!" Abelina, my first step-sister said. The blonde lady was fanning herself with the lacy fan in her hands, rolling her big eyes at my dusty figure.

"Ew! She's soooo dirty!" Bettany joined in, grimacing. She waved her gloved hands dramatically, trying to shoo away the stench I reeked.

...Well, the house isn't going to be cleaned by themselves and you lots are fragging stingy to hire a damn maid, so I had to do the chores.

Yeah, no thanks to you fraggers.

"My apologies..." I said, doing a courteous bow as usual.

I gave up trying to fight with them a long time ago. I'm just ignoring their bullshit until I'm finally able to save my money up and get the hell out of this damned place.

All I can say is that my dad is too fragging blind to know that his DARLING wife is a fragging bitch.

Case in point, those trio of useless females sauntered their way back to the dining hall, leaving me with a red mark on my forearm.

"HURRY UP ALREADY!" my sisters whined, stomping their feet on the ground. I growled under my breath and forced a smile, chasing after them.

"Coming!"

---

The next day...

"OH MY GOODNESS! A-ARE YOU GOING TO JOIN THE BALL!?" a loud screeching voice nearly made me drop my basket of bread as I passed by a group of damsels swarming someone.

"Please pick me as your date!"

"No! Pick me!"

"Hey, no fair! I want him as my date!"

"Oh ladies, please!" the charming man said, raising his white gloved hands politely. "-I'm very humbled to be your ideal date but it pains me to say, I've got a date!" he sniffled into his handkerchief, wiping his none-existent tears away.

A collective of obnoxious cries ensued, some of them even passed out due to sadness!

Oh. My. Primus.

"Knockout, seriously!?" a female knight growled, folding her arms in front of her. "Did you really have to make them cry?" she hissed before turning to one lady, holding out a cloth for the maiden to weep on.