New Year's Eve With The Chaotic Crew.

"MEGATRONNNNNNN!!"

"OPTIMUSSSSS!!!"

"ONE SHALL STAND-"

"ONE SHALL F-"

"Will you two cut it out? We got a meal to prepare, damn it!" Anna hollered, cutting the two leaders out from their theatrics. Optimus and Megatron groaned simultaneously at her chiding, their moods dampened.

"Oh, come on! It's the end of year 2021, let us do as we please!" Megatron whined, throwing the prop Dark Star Saber at Anna. The fake weapon made in contact with the author's head and flopped to the floor.

"Ow." Anna deadpanned, setting the tray of raw meat rolls on the table. "You guys don't want to eat, is it? Don't want eat don't eat, I won't give you all food-"

"ANNA, ACCENT!!" Ratchet stopped the girl from her ranting as he placed a plate of glass noodles by the meat. "The readers won't understand your way of speaking!"

"Leafy does!" she defended, pursing her lips at the holoformed doctor.

"Sure she do."

"A-And maybe s-some other readers t-too? Maybe? Yes?" she added, black pupils dilating as the femme tried to act cute.

"Perhaps they do, little writer." Optimus smiled, appearing by her left.

"HOLY FUCKING HELL!!"

"Ahem, language." The Prime smirked at the startled femme.

"Such feisty human." Megatron joined in, leaning on the short girl's head, making the author even more annoyed.

She shooed him away and glared at the silverette. "How do you guys just appear out of nowhere!?" Anna hissed, though the latter only gave a shrug in reply.

"I guess we're just a bunch of talented-"

"SPIES! COOLEST SPIES IN THE HISTORY!" Smokescreen chimed in, zooming down the dining hall with a laughing Miko chasing after his aft.

"CAN'T CATCH ME! I'M THE FASTEST MECH ON WHEELS-I mean-LEGS!!"

"GET BACK HERE!!"

"HEY, WATCH THE ROAD!" Knockout snapped, barely missing the speedster as he side-stepped. "IF I HAVE ONE DROP OF SOUP ON MY OUTFIT, I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE FOR DINNER!"

"Knocks, easy..." Breakdown spoke in a hushed tone as he carefully took over the pot before placing it in the center of the table.

"So much screaming, and it's the end of the year. Primus, murder me." Airachnid blandly commented as she leaned against Hardshell, the latter happily purring into her slender hands.

"I-I don't remember having on board- never mind, the more the merrier..." Anna gave up asking questions and went along, diligently carrying the food out and set it on the dining table.

"Ultra Magnus? Could you be a dear and-"

"Get the duck out?" he finished her sentence, both hands each carrying a tray of uncooked materials, one of them being sliced duck meat.

"YEP! Thanks, sweetspark!" Anna hummed and directed the commander towards the empty space. "Just leave it there. I must check the seafoods, can't have hot-pot without seafood now, can we?"

"Seafood has arrived!" Skyquake said and slid the silver platter onto the mahogany table.

"S-Skyquake!?" Bumblebee raised an optic ridge. "Aren't you dead!?"

"Were you not a mute?" he shot back, glaring at the yellow hoodie mech with annoyance. "I was merely on a break, dipshit!"

"Now, now, brother." Dreadwing patted his sibling's back and gave him a side way hug. "Glad you could make it for reunion dinner."