Rest Well, Love. Part 2(Human! Optimus X Human! Reader)

A/N: SOOOO I AM SORT OF DYING FROM SUNBURN AND EVERYTHING BUT I THINK I CAN STILL MANAGE A CHAPTER! I MISS YALL SO FREAKING MUCH GSGXGWSGUAGGAG

HERE, HAVE A Nice SHORT CHAPPY!
ENJOYYYYYY

Sassy OP? Sassy OP! 😩❤️✨✋

Edited by Ratchey. Anna's having a horrible sunburn, she's not okay. I must inform of Optimus and Megatron about this. Our writer does not take care of herself properly. I say we strap her down tonight.

Soundwave proof-reads this. Soundwave approves Ratchet's idea. Anna is seen worrying of her sunburn. Must get cooling agent for her.
---

"Mhmm..." I mumbled out loud. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see a blurred ceiling above me...except it wasn't the usual cream coloured one that I've grown to know.

It was light blue in colour.

"What the...?" I muttered, sitting upright as I tried to get my bearings back.

BIG MISTAKE.

I felt a bile rising up my throat and I fought the urge to puke, looking around for a nearby bin to dispose my organs out.

"Here." a bucket was handed to my face out of nowhere.

Without thinking, I grabbed the red bin and vomitted everything out, hating the acid taste left in my mouth as I emptied all of the contents. A pair of gentle hands held my hair from falling forward while I was busy getting tortured by my body.

After a long, excruciating moment, I felt fine enough and set the soiled bucket down.

"Feeling better?"

I turned to my left to see Mr. Prime sitting still, watching over me with care in his eyes.

"S-Sir!?" I gasped, wincing a little. My throat were sore due to the acids and everything felt so weird.

In short, I was confused.

Where am I again?

"You're in my place."

Oh, I'm at-

"WAIT WHAT?!" I screamed, hurting my vocal chords even more. I'm pretty sure they are raw and bleeding right now but I don't care.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE?!

"You passed out. Ratchet decided to treat you here and I offered to look after you."

"You can read-"

"No. Your facial expressions... They are quite obvious, Miss (L/N)." Optimus chuckled, handing me a wet tissue for my face.

Blushing, I accepted the packet and wiped my face, washing away all the dirt and unwanted details off. I sat there for a while, staring at him awkwardly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THIS IS EMBARRASSING!

Wait-he said I passed out?!

SHITSHITSHIT-

"Is there something on my face, young lady?" Optimus asked, pointing a finger at himself.

I froze up, gaping at the fine English teacher with fear and embarrassment.

"N-No!" I shoke my head, waving my arms wildly in front of him.

"You seem so spooked. Would you like to have a doctor to check you up?"

"Absolutely not!" I blurted out without realising.

...I just REALLLLYYY don't like doctors.

No offence to Doctor Ratchet in my school, but I have an aversion to medical physicians.

"Why is that?"

Well, you see, I had this horrible doctor that over charged my family for a long while and prescribed us placebos until we decided to change to a new doctor. Ever since then-

Huh? Wait-

"Did I say that out loud again?" I groaned, slapping a hand on my forehead.

Optimus nodded, blinking his blue eyes innocently.

"Go on, I'm listening."

"It's stupid."

"Not exactly. What the doctor did was wrong and if he was reported, his licence could be revoked." Optimus said, frowning. "You...weren't affected by his medications, yes?"

"Fortunately, I hadn't...and yeah, he got sacked later on. I think he holds a grudge on my father, but I'm not too entirely sure." I coughed.

"I see." Optimus mused, watching me with his wisdom-filled gaze. "How are you feeling now?" he changed the topic, sensing my hesitancy of continuing the past.

"I think I'm fine-"

Another wave of nausea hit me and I dived straight for the bucket immediately, puking once again.

"Ugh, this shucks..." I groaned, feeling queasy and uncomfortable.

"It'll be over soon." Optimus cooed, tying my hair into a loose bun before propping a pillow behind my back.

"Thank you, sir..." I mumbled, leaning back on the fluffy cushion.

"I think after all of this situation, you can skip the pleasantries, Miss (Y/N)." Optimus humoured as he handed me a cup of warm water. "Here, to soothe your sore throat."

Downing the liquid in one go, I sighed in content as I felt it quenched my parched lips.

"Better?"

"Absolutely." I offered a weak smile.

"Good. I missed your daily greetings today." It was a simple statement, but I felt the underlying tantrum and laughed, shaking my head with amusement.

"You missed my greetings?" I replied, raising an eyebrow.

"You never fail to give me a bright smile and a heart-warming sentence everyday; my day felt incomplete without it." Optimus remarked, raising a finger.

"I will be sure to keep that in mind, sir."

"Ahem."

"Right, Optimus."

"That's better." Mr. Prime nodded, satisfied of my answer. "Now, do me one more favour, if you please?"

"Yes?" I leaned forward, lending him my attentive ears.

"Get well quickly." he smiled and ruffled my hair. "I don't like seeing my favourite student in such sad predicament."

"Geez, I don't know if you're insulting or comforting me." I smirked.

"Bold of you to assume I'm incapable of doing both."