We Could Be Royal! (Human! Megatron X Human! Reader)

A/N: PART TWO WOWOOWWOOWOOW HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AJXHSYDHSHX I KINDA DO😭💖✨

Also, I am REALLLLYY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE MORE BECAUSE SINCERELY SPEAKING MY WIFI IS OUT AND MY DATA SUCKS AKZJSHDHXDG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT AND DONT WORRY, I'LL POST THE CHAPTERS (it will just be... Slow) 😩😩😩
---

“So (Y/N), is this your first time in a ball?” Megatron asked, dipping me forward before spinning around as the other pairs did the same. I shrugged, still maintaining eye contact with the handsome man before me.

“Maybe…?” I chuckled, inching closer before pulling away, still following the dance flow. He flashed me a smile, making my heart thump wildly as we glided through the ballroom.

It was as if it’s only just the two of us in the room doing whatever we please without a care in the world. 

The song came to an end and so did the dance, but I saw reluctancy within Megatron’s stunning ruby eyes. Placing my hands to his lips, he kissed it softly before looking up at me.

“I don’t want this to end…” he whispered, right hand still holding my hips.

“Neither do I…” I sighed, leaning closer to his broad chest. His cologne was alluring as the owner himself, drawing me in like a moth towards a light.

I was entranced by the man before me and I could do nothing nor do I want to.

“I wish to have another-”

“My son! There you are!” The King of Kaon said, beaming in delight as he made his way to the grand prince.
“I’ve search for you everywhere! What were you- OH!” The ruler paused when he saw my tiny figure beside his son. “Why, hello there!”

“G-Greetings, your m-majesty…” I bowed before the man. Flustered, I tried to hide my blushing face from the royal Highness and excused myself, carrying my dress up as I zig-zag through the tight crowd.

“(Y/N)!” Sir Megatron cried out, but you were long gone. Groaning, the silverette turned to face his aging father, sighing in exasperation.

“There goes my date.” He muttered bitterly. Looking down at his gloved hands, the Prince and soon-to-be King rubbed his fingers together, missing your sweet presence.

“I apologise for that.” King Megatronus said, coughing in his fist. “It seems like you’ve taken a liking for the femme. What is her social status?” he asked, peeking behind to see the direction in which you’ve run off too.

Megatron’s gaze hardened at his father and he balled his hands into a fist, offended at the question. “I don’t give a damn if she’s a royalty or not. I’m marrying her.” He said firmly.

Ah ah ah! Watch your tone now, my son. It was merely a question, not a death threat.” The king replied, levelling his gaze with the ticked-off prince. “I see you’re completely smitten by this lady, and here I was thinking that you wouldn’t be joining the royal ball.” He mused, clasping his hands behind his back.

“It’s MY birthday ball, father.” Megatron rebutted, face-palming at the frail leader of Kaon Kingdom.

“Where’s mother?”

“I’m right here, sweetspark~” Solus replied, popping out of nowhere.

“GAH!” Megatron yelped, startled by his happy-go-lucky mother.

“Mom…” he groaned; hand placed on his chest as he tried to calm his beating heart down. Frowning, the man narrowed his eyes at the ever-smiling queen.

“You frightened me, mom.”

“Oh? Since when did you become easily spooked?” she giggled, pulling his unwilling face close and pecked both sides of his cheeks. “My dear honey~”

“Ugh. Mother, please don't….” He mumbled.

"But you're my son!"

"Fine..." Softening his posture, Megatron gave in to the kind lady. Bending down, he returned the kiss and smiled down at the grey-haired femme, eyes slowly scanning his mother weakening state.

“You shouldn’t be out for too long; your cough would worsen.” He advised, pulling the scarf around his mother’s arms closer, hoping to provide her more warmth. “Please cover yourself, it is getting colder lately.”

Swatting his hands away, the queen of Kaon snapped at the innocent prince. “Shut it! I may be old but I’m not a toddler! I can handle my own just fine, Megatron!” she huffed, resting both hands on her hips.

A gust of cold wind blew in and the Lady coughed, breaking her cocky stature.
.
.
.
“You two saw nothing.” Solus growled, holding out one finger at both of her family.

“Yes ma’am!” Both man replied instantaneously, afraid of the lady’s wrath if they disobeyed her wishes.