Protective (Megatron X Human! Reader)

A/N: ANOTHER MEGSY CHAPPYYY BECAUSE YESSSSS!!

 Requested by KaitlynGlovick ! I hope you like it XD

TW:Bully, Trauma 

---

"MEGATRON OF FRAGGING TARN, YOU GET BACK HERE AT THIS INSTANCE!!" I roared, picking up my pace as I chased after the silver warlord.

"NO!! THIS LAST PUDDING BELONGS TO ME!!" He yelled, vaulting over the tables and knocked down several Vehicons along the way, but he didn't care.

An angry (Y/N) was hot on his tail, ain't no way he stopping now!

"THAT'S MY SHARE!!" I growled, zooming down the hallways with my skates. Soundwave designed them for me to ease my burden of walking too long when I can save my energy by skating. It's a two-in-one skates/ sneakers, which was pretty neat.

I got them in different varieties of shoes, but this (f/c) sneakers were my favourite.

"Come the frag on!!" I hissed, forcing myself to go faster. That silver bastard stole my caramel pudding for fuck's sake!!

Turning back at me, the mech gave me a mischievous smirk before dumping the sweet dessert into his glossa.

"It's done! Muahaahaha!!" he laughed, stopping to a side as he tried to catch his breath. I stopped in my tracks, looking at the gladiator with betrayal evident in my eyes.

"OH, WHAT THE FRAG?! NOT COOL!" I huffed, kicking his silver peds with my tiny legs. Tiny clank resonated the whole base as a certain (h/c) femme was cradling her legs in pain, jumping around. Megatron merely raised an optic ridge in amusement and picked me up, stupid smirk of his still present.

"I win, fleshy." He said, faceplate close to my body.

"Shut up. Get your own treats next time, slagger." I huffed, pushing his face away. Still on his servos, I sat down and propped a chin up, staring at him gloomily.

"It's just a treat, (Y/N). You can get more; I can't." he defended with a light-hearted tone. I grunted in annoyance, turning away as I stewed on his palms.

"That was my last pudding..." I mumbled, biting the inside of my lips. I purposely kept it refrigerated the night before in hopes that I could savour it cold today, when a certain buckethead swiped my favourite dessert.

...which just happened to be his fav too.

Rolling his optics, Megatron threw me up in the air with a warning and transformed, encasing me inside his alt form as he blasted off the ship.

"OI! A LITTLE WARNING NEXT TIME!?"

"Oh? Now you're talking." He deadpanned, zooming in the air. I clicked my tongue in frustration as I turned away, mood still sour.

"Feisty." He muttered, taking a sharp turn before landing at a SUPERMARKET.

"MEGATRON!! WHAT THE FUCK?" I hissed, crawling deeper into his cabin.

"What? I personally flew you to the store and not a single thanks? I'm deeply hurt, (Y/N)!" he said sarcastically.

"Jesus Christ! Use your secondary alt form for fuck's sake!!" I seethed, smacking his dashboard. He growled and transformed, not caring if there were any civilians around.

"You hit my insides one more time-"

"I don't give a fuck! Change back into your secondary form! Do you wanna start a fragging war at WALMART!? Primus, what if there are other people around?" I groaned, face-palming. I finally took a glance a realised we were at the back of the store, hidden away from normal human's optics.