Beauty And The Beast. Part 2 (Human! Megatron X Human! Reader)

A/N: Enigma chan is going to get her second jab tomorrow so wish her luck! Also, her wifi is HORRIBLY out but thankfully (actually, no) the maintenance people will arrive on SATURDAY.

FREAKING S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y

WOW.

I hate this.

Anyhow, enjoy this chapter and hopefully with a day or two hiatus after my vaccination, I’ll be able to move my bloody hands again~

I would like to ALSO point out that once again, please throw away your usual thoughts of TFP because this CHAPTER is going to be haywire!

Be prepared for all of the surprise…I think.

(It’s not really following the original movie because I kinda forgot, so if there’s any mistake I’m soo sorry!)

---
“DEAL!” Megatron declared and rummaged his keys out, unlocking the cell. Dragging my old father’s body, he sent my father down and out of the castle.

“No! L-Let me go!”  Ratchet coughed out, fighting against the beast’s grip.

“Go home!” He roared, striking the whip of the magical horse carriage. The black cabin rode off to the darkness as the wailing of your father faded away into the distance.

Satisfied, Megatron went back inside, ready to meet the strange girl that wandered naïvely into his castle.

Meanwhile on your side…

You were DISTRAUGHT!

That terrifying creature had all but dragged my poor, ill father on the ground and banished him from the castle!

Me, on the other hand, had taken over the cell and was locked inside with no ways of escaping.

‘Oh, I hope Papa’s alright…’

Sniffling, I held a tight grip on my dress before scooting closer to the talkative candelabra.

“I-I…don’t know what to feel…” I said, lips quivering with sadness.

“How about love?” Knockout said, trying to make a light out of this situation.

“I don’t-”

ROAAARRRRRR!!!

The beast’s roar was enough to keep me silent as I scooted deeper into the cells, shielding myself with the darkness blanketing the prison. My breath hitched when the dark, creaky door opened, revealing the beast.

“You.” He snarled, taking a step closer at me. “Come with me!” he said, wagging a finger before disappearing into the darkness.

“M-Me…?” I tentatively asked, still fearing for my life.

“WHO ELSE!?” The silver beast seethed, red eyes cutting right into my (e/c) ones. “DO YOU WISH TO STAY IN THIS CELL THEN!?”

“N-No sir…”

“THEN I SUGGEST YOU TO FOLLOW ME!” He replied and stormed off, leaving me behind to catch up. The smug candelabra skilfully hopped into my hands, providing me some warmth as he guided me to my designated room.

“Don’t you worry mademoiselle; I’ll light the way for you.” he assured, pointing the direction till the very end.

…Surprisingly, the clock tagged along (begrudgingly.)

We arrived at a nicer room and the beast left me there, slamming the doors at my face, but not before saying his last words.

“You WILL join me for dinner! It is not a request; it is a command!”

And he left, stomping off from my room to God knows where. Biting my lips, I took a survey of my room, inspecting everything since I was pretty much trapped in this god-awful place FOREVER!

I sat on the soft, queen-sized bed and pulled my legs in, hugging them tightly.

“Yoo-hoo!” A voice rang out behind me, making me instantly snap my head around. There stood a large wardrobe SMILING at me, waving in delight with its doors.

“AH!” I yelped; eyes widened at the being before me.

“Sorry sweetspark, didn’t mean to give ya a big fright!” he apologised, bending forward. “My name’s Breakdown and I shall be your greatest fashion designer sweety!” he giggled.

“B-Breakdown?” I repeated his name.

“Yep, that’s me!” He beamed, frame twitching left and right with happiness. “So hun, how’d you get in here?” he asked innocently, not realising that it only made things worse.

My lips went into a thin line as I fell silent, shaking my head slowly.

Gasping out loud, the bulky blue wardrobe bowed, ranting out his apologetics words profusely.

“OH MY PRIMUS- SWEETY, I’M SOOOO SORRY! D-DON’T CRY HONEY, P-PLEASE DON’T BE SAD!” he exclaimed, panic building up inside him.