Special Treatment! (Autobots X Human! Reader)

A/N: A CRACK CHAPTER KJNSDFKNSDKJNFKJD- ENJOY THIS LMAO I'M LAUGHING AT THIS STUPID SHIT XDXD

Spoilers: I don't really hate General Bryce in this, I'm just using him as a scapegoat for today; don't attack me.

Also, LET'S JUST ASSUME THAT ARCEE AND CLIFF CAME TOGETHER WITH THE ORIGINAL CREW AND NOT LATER, OKAY?

Enjoy!!! UWU

(Added a BBC Sherlock reference at the end, be proud of mehhhh-)

---

"Oh (Y/N), come and go on a scouting mission with me and Miko!"

"NO! I MADE A DEAL WITH HER FIRST!"

"BACK THE FRAG AWAY, SHE'S HELPING ME WITH MY LAB EXPERIMENTS!"

:-AWWW!! I WANTED TO BRING (Y/N) ON A SPIN AT THE HILLS WITH RAF!-:

Sighing, you gave the team a look of defeat as the four started to bicker again. Their arguments got louder...until Optimus stepped in.

"I believe it is wise if we let (Y/N) to choose." He said, gesturing a servo at you.

Pondering for a moment, you pointed a finger at the Prime himself.

"You owe me a ride, OP. Don't you dare go against your words." You grinned.

"I guess I do..." Chuckling, the mech transformed into his alt-mode without hesitation. "In you go."

A collection of groans could be heard behind you, the crew unsatisfied with your choice.

"Damn it..."

"I needed her!"

"There goes my plans..."

:-Aw...-:

Smirking, you gave the team a lazy wave before climbing inside Optimus's cabin. His engines roared to life and he sped off base, leaving the four in the dust as you and the Prime went on an expedition.

.

.

.

"Wow..." Jack gave his guardian a look. "I'm your second choice, Cee?"

"No." Arcee scoffed. "It's j-just that, well...ugh. Don't take this personally kid, but (Y/N)'s special." She said and transformed, revving her engines loudly. "Now, HOP ON!!"

"Sheesh, no need to get mad! I'm coming!" Jack relented and went along, tagging with his partner on their mission. Raf and Miko both looked at their charges, confusion written on their faces.

"Besides the fact that (Y/N)'s an adult, I thought you bots weren't too keen with humans coming along in your missions?" Miko eyed the olive-green mech.

Ratchet let out a scoff, inciting two pairs of gazes latched onto him instead.

"PUH-LEASE! (Y/N)'s special!" He gruffly spoke and returned to his project.

"Because that makes so much of sense, doc-bot..." The Japanese teen rolled her eyes. "Seriously though? Why are you guys so...close with the lady?"

"Miko, are you...jealous?"

:-Raf, it's not like that! I swear!-:

Scratching their helms, the two weren't in a good situation to explain their predicament to the kids.

"You wanna know why? Fine." Ratchet said.

"Come here, I'll tell you two a story."

---