Beauty And The Beast. Part 3 (Human! Megatron X Human! Reader)

A/N: I AM NOT DONE RUNNING OFF BUT I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN PUT OFF FOR TOO DAMN LONG SOMEONE SAVE ME

But uh... Enjoy?

As I've mentioned earlier, don't expect it to follow much of the original story because ENIGMA IS THE QUEEN OF MIXING THINGS UP JSHSHSHDHD (more like ruining it, pfft.)

Edit: I had accidentally pressed publish without actually finishing it I'm so sorry 😭😩😩
---
The two tiny sentient beings dragged me away from the west wing, bragging about their collections along the way.

Things...didn't quite go too well.

"Ah, we must show the girl about Master's finest clothing!" Knockout said, clapping his candle hands together.

Starscream scoffed and rolled his eyes, having a different opinion about it. "Puh-lease! If anything, we should let her marvel about our weaponry! We've got some of the greatest weapons in the whole kingdom!" Starscream replied.

"And you think a fine lady like (Y/N) would want to set her lovely eyes on such crude items? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Knockout sassed back.

"As if those clothes would please her!"

"YES IT WILL!"

"NO IT WON'T!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

While the two wasn't looking, I quietly slipped away and went up the staircase, leaving them to bicker about whatever topic they were on.

Slowly, I made my way up to second floor and I wandered around, slowly taking in the surroundings. My eyes landed on a glass cover...with a FLOATING rose inside of it.
.
.
.
.
.
Talking candelabra, cute teacups that speaks, annoying clock that bicker, a GIANT beast in this castle... And now a FLOATING rose.

Wow.

Why am I here again?

My hands hovered the glass as I inspected the weird flower before me when a deafening roar shook me to the core.

ROAAARRRRRR!!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS PLACE!?" The Beast snarled, swiping his large, silver paws at my direction. I instinctively ducked, missing the fatal blow as he crashed those enormous palms onto a wooden chair, crushing it into pieces.

"YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" he demanded an answer from me.

Startled, I began apologising.

"I'm s-so sorry-"

He let out another howl of anger and threw a wood at me. My reflexes were fast and I managed to avoid seeing Primus in an early age as I side-stepped away from the incoming item.

"LEAVE! LEAVE! GO AWAY!" He shouted, trampling on some random stuff.

Taking his words to the heart, I didn't need to waste another second as I bolted down the staircase, twisting left and right as I hastily got out of the large maze and hopped onto my beloved horse.

"HIAH!" I whipped the leather straps onto Beauty's back, making her run away from this dreadful place.

Sadly, faith wasn't exactly on our side to begin with and we travelled into the forbidden forest.

...It's forbidden for a reason; dangerous vines ensnaring unnoticing travellers and ghoulish creatures lurked around the vicinity.

Simply put, it was a Primus awful place and I charged head first into it.