New Friends! (Dreadwing X Human! Reader)

A/N: DREADWING CHAPPY!

YAY!

Ioa can't get mad with me because I've just uploaded her book.

EHEKS~

UWU I hope you enjoy this crazy chapter because this is entertaining to write. I just like the chaos in TFP SO MUCH XDDDD

---

"I'm home..." I mumbled, throwing my keys into the bowl. The hollow household of mine was unbearable, but it was WAYYY better than being confined in a shitty restaurant that paid me in minimum wage.

Fuck, I could probably earn more by doing art commissions!

Sadly, I had exams recently and thus I closed my commissions slots until further notice. Flopping down on the couch, I breathed out some profanities as I saw Vince and the stupid gang of his were out on a camping trip.

Come to think about it, school is finally over and I'm on break! That means I could earn more money and probably get myself a nice treat during the holidays.

YES!

Smiling, I bolted up to my room and took a quick change. Throwing my sweaty uniform onto the ground, I replace it with a black t-shirt and some baggy pants, because it's comfy. Pulling my (h/c) hair into a messy ponytail, I grabbed my necessaries and left, not forgetting to lock my doors of course.

'FREEEDOOMM!!' I cheered inwardly, raising my hands up to the sky as I took a small stroll down the neighbourhood. Mom and dad are working overseas, leaving me alone here to fend for myself.

Meh, I was never close with them anyways.

I took a turn to the park, humming a soft tune as I was now officially free for the week. Sitting on the swing, I lifted my self off the ground and swung a little, enjoying the sunset.

No one was at the playground today, lucky me.

My smile faltered when I realised I was once again, alone. Sighing, I stopped swinging and sat still, looking down on the sandy ground.

'Heck, even Jack got a gang now...' I thought to myself. I used to hang around with him but ever since he had gotten the bike, we stopped meeting anymore.

I guess he's busy with Miko and Raf...again.

Shaking my head, I tried to drown away the negative thought and took a sprint, letting my legs carry me to wherever.

There is no way I'm letting my sad feelings getting the best of me today!

NO WAY!

Replacing my frown with a smirk, I sped down the rocky roads, laughing boisterously. A jet flew past me and I waved at it, screaming my happy thoughts at the blue-gold flying vehicle.

"HEY! YOU LOOK AWESOME!"

Right, I need to clarify that I miggghttt be a little crazy...

Yeah, don't care.

Giggling, I tried catching up to it, seeing that it was just flying straight. To my surprise, the jet somehow STOPPED mid-air, as if it was waiting for me.

Huh?

I swiftly stood below him, smile still present on my lips.

"You waited for me?!" I shouted, resting both of my hands on my hips as I looked up. The jet hovered for a moment before it slowly DESCENDED DOWN! I stood still as it touched down beside me, barely grazing my feet.