Royally Badass! Part 2 (Human! Optimus X Human! Reader)

A/N: I got a new keyboard but ISTG it's a pain to get used to the new spacing sajkfbsfjk- excuse me if there's a lot of typo >O<

ALSO, I'M WHEEZING AT THIS CHAPTER XD I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING OHMYGOD-

Ps: It's a long ass chapter, you're welcome 😉

---

"Where's Daddy?" I frowned, stopping in my tracks.

Dreadwing gave me an apologetic look as he shook his head, unable to answer my question. "I believe he has important matters to speak with King Optimus." he replied, dipping his head in respect. "I will send for him later if you wish?" he asked, tilting his head askew.

"N-Never mind then..." I sighed, trudging back to my quarters. Opening the grand doors, Dreadwing made sure I was inside safely before helping me to take off my shoes.

"Your feet must be sore. Would you like me to give you a massage, m'lady?" he asked, glancing up to get my confirmation.

"No, thank you." I politely denied his request, not in the mood for it. Shifting on the bed, I had my back faced him as I asked for help. "Would be alright if you help me loosen the strings of my corsets? I think I'm about to pass out due to asphyxiation." I said.

"A-Are you certain!?" Dreadwing choked out, faint tints of pink fluttering on his face.

"Yes please."

"I-If you would a-allow me t-then..." The flustered knight hesitated for a moment before gently undoing the knot. Letting out a sigh of relief as I could finally breath properly, I thanked the kind man for his help because I could NEVER get this off without injuring myself.

"Thanks, Dready!" I beamed at the man.

He stood straight up and saluted me; cheeks dusted bright red.

"Y-You're most w-welcome!" he replied, gulping a little. "I-If there's nothing else miss, p-please excuse me!" he swiftly dashed out of the room, leaving me alone in my spacious bedroom.

"Oh, he must have been so embarrassed..." I said to myself, shaking my head in amusement. Dreadwing was my father's most trusted knight, serving our kingdom since the very beginning with his twin brother.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Skyquake for a while now. I miss hearing the young knight's amazing stories during his trips to various towns.

Maybe I should pay a visit to his work station later...

KNOCK KNOCK!

"C-Come in!" I said. The large door creaked opened to reveal Starscream, Knockout and Breakdown poking their cute heads in. Their gaze landed on my petite figure and they instantly brightened up, throwing their bodies at me in a flash.

"MADAMEEEE!!"

"LADY (Y/N)!!!"

"M'LAADDDYYY!!"

The three loyal servants clung onto my feet, weeping hysterically...again.

"A-Are you guys alright?" I chuckled dryly, trying my best to comfort them.

"Y-You're back! You're finally back!" Knockout sobbed. "I-I can't stand this vast kingdom without my dear madame! NO, NO, NO! It is UNBEARABLE!" He said, tears staining my long satin-like dress.

"I don't think my days would be complete without your presence, my dear!" Starscream added his two-cent's worth, wiping his tears-stained face profusely.