Not So Silent Night! (Soundwave X Femme! Reader)

A/N: WE HAVE A SOUNDWAVE CHAPTER, REEEEEEEEE-

Yes, I have planned this for a very long time. I was about to write this on my mobile but due to the flood, I was unable to return to my hometown and I'm stuck at home T^T

(To those affected by the floods, I hope you guys are getting better! T^T)

SHORT FUZZY CHAPTER BECAUSE IT'S COLD AS FUCK AND I NEED SOME WARMTH IN MY SINGLE-ASS SOUL!!!

ENJOY UWU

---

"Silent night, holy night~" I sang as I typed carefreely on the keyboard.

It was the month of Christmas, according to the human's calendar. It is ALSO my favourite time of the year, because WHO DOESN'T LIKE WINTER!?

I mean, we get presents from a mysterious bearded human every twenty-fifth of December!

HELLO? IT'S FREE GIFTS DAY!?

HELL YEAH!!

We are also entitled to snow, which can only lead to ONE THING.

SNOWBALL FIGHT!!

Oh, and build a snowman too!!

With the spirit of Christmas burning bright inside me, I leaned back and pushed myself out of the computer. I rolled around the hall sitting on the swivel, giggling like a kid. I was about to cruise down deeper when I bumped onto something.

More specifically, SOMEONE.

...It was Megatron, OF ALL MECHS!

"H-Hi, b-boss..." I gulped, staring up at the warlord. Giving him a sheepish smile, I tried maintaining a calm posture as I prepared myself to get chewed off by said mech. "H-How's...it...g-going...?"

"GREAT!" He replied with a rare smile, not missing a beat. Stretching lazily, Lord Megatron patted my back before lightly pushing me off. "Well, have fun working!"

ANNDDD HE WENT OFF, JUST LIKE THAT.

.

.

.

.

WHAT IN THE PITS!?

Braking with my peds, I blinked twice as I tried to contemplate on WHAT THE FRAG HAD JUST HAPPENED.

D-DID HE JUST...

I-I-I HE-HE...

WHAAAAATT...?

"Uh..." I stammered for a brief moment before shaking my helm, trying to focus back to reality. "I-I guess he's in a good mood today...?"

"He-is."

"Oh, that's great-HOLY CRAP!"

I screamed as I saw Soundwave's visor facing me upside-down, scaring the wits out of my spark. He was leaning over behind my chair, helm slightly tilted.

"S-Soundwave!" I stuttered, (e/c) optics wide as dinner plates. He gave me a tiny wave and took a seat on the table, swinging his long slender legs while at it.

...IS EVERYONE ON DRUGS TODAY!?

"Well, a-aren't you feeling joyous today?" I tried to break the tension, chuckling at my colleague's cute antics.

He nodded in agreement and clapped, which ABSOLUTELY melted my spark.

Okay, that's TOO CUTE MY DEAR-