Need For Speed. (Knockout X Femme! Reader)

A/N: Requested by storyaboutHP cool idea XDXD, let me just *keyboard slam*

Megatron: We're actually doing this style today?

Anna: I would like to announce yet again that the fourth wall has been broken and I don't have the funds to repair them anymore; we'll just have to make do for today, Megs. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE IT!!

*Sighs*

Oh well, frag it. I will be lenient for today.

ONLY. FOR. TODAY!

The crew: YESS! SPOIL THEM WALL, GUYS!

Anna: I fucking hate yall.

*Turns back to the camera*

Hope ya like this chappy, fellow readers. Now excuse me, I need to go tally up the fees for this coverage...again. Soundwave, help me please!

Soundwave: On my way.

Lastly, I would like to say that I didn't make the ending with your favourite team hun...and you'll see why XDXD

---

"How's it hummin'!?" I smiled at the camera, getting the attention of my followers in a second through the live feed. Doing an infinity circle, I snagged up even more viewers and I am ecstatic!

Yes darlings, keep 'em coming! I love them stares!

Right, readers. Let me give you the honour of knowing me, aye? The name's (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm the fastest racer out there hun!

.

.

.

.

.

Shut up Anna, we don't talk about Overdrive here! He is...fast-BUT FRAG THAT! THIS is MY spotlight, not his!

(A/N: I didn't-!)

Ahem, ignore her. Sorry, got a lil' worked up back there!

Right, intro!

I originated from Velocitron. Ya know, Cybertron's sister planet? I must say, my...lust for speeding is insatiable and thus, I've got quite the fans flocking at my side.

I know, I know. You lots are jealous about me; I know. Trust me, if I was you, I'd wanna be me too.

Anyways, I should get back to my loyal viewers. Can't keep them waiting all day, right?

"What's that? You want me do 5 steep drifts? That's kinda hard..." I said, narrowing my eyes at the comments.

KA-CHING!!

"O-Oh! 20k credits, you say!? 5 DRIFTS COMING RIGHT UP, BABY!"

----

TWO WEEKS LATER...

I AM LIVID!!

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO RACING ON CYBERTRON, YOU BUNCH OF DENSE GLITCHES!?

HOW THE FRAG CAN YOU LOTS JUST BAN US FROM USING THE SPACE BRIDGE EVER AGAIN!?

Face-servoing, I spent my evening brooding by the window panes, annoyed with the neighbouring planet leader's stupid decision for the rest of the cycle. I am unable to process the fact that I'VE JUST LOST A MAJOR INCOME SOURCE in one day WITHOUT ANY. BLOODY. WARNING!