I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years (Optimus X Human! Reader)

A/N: IT IS SEM BREAK MY DUDESSS ENEJWEFNJFNFJEK-

I AM BACK AT IT AGAIN YALL!!! Sorry for the seldom postings but I will try to be more frequent now, cus this bij is on holiday now (I have some driving exams, but after this week I'm completely free...I think...?)

Anyways, enjoy this chapter that I had it saved up till now uwu!!

TW: ANGSTTTTTT

(lmao coming back only to drop some cliffhanger angsty shit dont attack me yall ilysm)

---

"Optimus, regarding the..."

"...Understood...I believe we should..."

The Autobot medic was discussing with Optimus while the rest of the gang were doing their own thing.

Me? I was quietly listening over to the two old bots' conversations.

'Damn, his aft looks nice from my angle...'

The last time I saw Optimus, he was just a normal data clerk in the Iacon Halls of Records.

Now?

He is a Prime.

THE FRAGGING PRIME!!!

HELLO!!?? WHAT IN THE PITS!?

He's MY guardian too, by the way.

MY. GUARDIAN.

HAH! TAKE THAT!!

...W-Who am I, you're saying?

I'm (Y/N) (L/N), duh! Don't you guys recogn- no?

I know I'm in this...flesh body but hear me out!

I'm 1000000% the real deal here!

I swear, I am definitely (Y/N)!!

Damn it writer, a few weeks of hiatus and you have gone rusty with your work!! Geez! At least let the readers know what they are expecting here, genius!

(A/N: I...I'm innocent here, but okay sure T^T)

N-Never mind. Let's start over.

Where was I again- right, proper introductions!

I am (Y/N) (L/N) and I used to be a Cybertronian femme working in the Halls of Records.

We'll get back to the Cybertronian part later.

As I was saying, I work in the Big H, and I was partnered with Orion. I bonded with him during our office times when we were working together in the same cubicle. Simply put, Pax and I were great friends! We would work and clock out the same hour together, sometimes getting a high grade every now so just to cool off and chatting high all night!

...But I was just a friend to him.

Nothing more, nothing less.

.

.

.

At least, that's what I think.

I don't know what's in his mind, but it's definitely not me.

But that didn't stop me from adoring him.

I loved the mech for his passion towards everything. All I can ever imagine is that under that awkward and silent archivist is a mech with a golden spark, one who would stand up for what is right and never afraid to back down from the unfair justice of our world.