Ethereal Part 2. (Team Prime X Femme! Reader)

A/N: THE LONG-AWAITED CHAPTER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PATIENCE EVERYONE UWU

THE AMAZING COVER ABOVE IS MADE BY storyaboutHP SINCERELY! UWU SO PRETTYYY! THANK YOU FOR THIS XD

EHEKS, ENJOY THE CHAPTER~

---

"(Y-Y/N)!?" Ratchet hollered, taking a few steps back. "T-The (Y/N)!?"

"Yeah, why?" I tilted my head, confused of his frightened expression. "Please don't be afraid of me!" I added.

"HOW CAN WE NOT!?" The whole team besides Optimus yelled loudly. Lowering my metallic, angel-like wings, I gave the team a sad gaze.

"A-Am I that s-scary...?" I asked, optics brimming with tears. The bots choked out loud, extending their servos out in order to prove their innocence within their words.

"NO NO NO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!"

"W-WE DIDN'T MEAN IT IN SUCH MANNER!"

:- N-NO! PLEASE D-DON'T CRY!-:

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, I SWEAR!"

Nodding, I balled my fist up by my side, still hesitant of their words and dipped my helm low. I shrank my size a few meters smaller, feeling a tad bit cramped up with my helm nearly scraping against the ceiling.

"O-Okay..." I replied, playing with my two pointer digits. I was still unsure of the situation until I felt a large servo petting on my helm. Looking up, I spotted the red and blue mech giving me a tender smile.

"M'lady..." he began, chuckling a little as he bent down to my level. "I would like to apologise for my team's rash statement; they were just...surprised. My designation is Optimus Prime."

Blinking away my coolants, I gave him a beaming smile. "Mhmm!" I hummed, giggling as I pulled the kid in for a hug. He froze up at first, but the cute Prime loosened up and return the favour.

"You're so cute!"

"T-Thawnk yuh...?" Optimus replied. Letting him off, he casted me another assuring smile before turning to look at his team.

"Everyone, please introduce yourself to Lady (Y/N)." he announced.

"Uh-H-Hello! I'm Bulkhead!"

"Name's Arcee."

"R-Ratchet..."

:-I'm Bumblebee!-:

"Oh, oh! I'm Miko!" A small, jumping organic suddenly cut in, waving her servos at me. The boy beside her gave the kid a nudge to the ribs, chiding the girl off.

"Miko!!"

"What? We're part of the team too, Jack!"

"I-I'm Rafael..." A tiny voice spoke from behind the yellow couch and an EVEN smaller boy popped out, flashing me a meek smile.

.

.

.

HOW ARE THESE CREATURES SO CUTE!?

C-CAN I ADOPT ONE!? PLEASE!?

"All of you are so...tiny..." I cooed, leaning closer to have a better look. The trio laughed at my words, winking at me.

"Or so we've been told." The tallest boy said. "I'm Jack. This is Miko and Raf." He introduced the rest of his friends, who gave me a beaming grin.