Inner Peace (Decepticon Scenarios)

A/N: A Decepticon scenario with this Inner peace chapter because they need it too!

 XD Enjoy this crackhead chapter!!

---

Megatron

"Inner peace...?" Megatron trailed off, picking the card off from Enigma's hand. Growling, the warlord tore the paper and roared, making the whole base shake and tremble.

"HOW THE FRAG AM I SUPPOSE TO ACHIEVE SUCH FEAT IF MY GOOD-FOR-NOTHING TEAM KEEPS ON DISSAPOINTING ME!?" He seethed, waving his clawed servos behind him.

The camera turned to reveal the team's FASCINATING conversation.

"Breakdown! Where's my buffer!?"

"It's under the table!"

"I need it!"

"Get it yourself!"

"Silence! You idiots should be grateful to be having a glance at me, LORD STARSCREAM!!"

"...I'm vain, but not as vain as you."

"HOW DARE YOU!?"

"Ugh, for frag's sake, shut the hell up!"

"You first, Breakdown!"

"You lots are making a fool of yourself."

"SHUT IT, DREADWING!"

"This conversation is illogical."

"And yet you're giving your inputs, Shockwave. You've just played yourself."

"I believe we have a score to settle with, Starscream."

"U-Uh-I-I-"

"You idiots are suffocating! Make room for me, damn you all!"

"And the glitch queen has spoken."

"WHAT THE FRAG DID YOU SAY, DREADWING!?"

"And the glitch queen has spoken."

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO REPEAT IT, SOUNDWAVE!"

Soundwave promptly made a smiley emoji, staring down at Airachnid. The camera turned back towards its owner and Megatron, who were both face-palming at their childish bickerings.

"How am I suppose to continue the rest of this...?" Enigma groaned, pinching her nose bridge. Offering a servo, Megatron made the young human femme to climb up on his palms as they made their way to the Energon refuelling station.

"I need a high grade."

"I need to sleep."

Sighing, the two said nothing as they continued their merry way down, ignoring the heated arguments and explosions at the main brig.

---

Starscream

"Inner peace?" Starscream's optic ridge made a crease as he carefully read the small letters. "I am at peace! What kind of question is this!?" he hissed, waving his talons at the camera.

"STARSCREAAAMM!!"

.

.

.

.

"M-Maybe I'll t-take that inner peace now!" the seeker gulped and transformed, blasting off from the area. Moments passed before the loud screams of a certain Decepticon SIC was heard, courtesy of another silver mech.